4️⃣1️⃣

Namjoon's POV

Jimin- RM, this door is not opening.

I heard Jimin's voice from my in ear.

Me- Where is Eun (Eunha). Find her she will open the door within some seconds

Lucas- She is with Sin B. I will go and call her.

Me- Ok.

Then I started going towards the back door with Jungkook, Eunwoo, Sehun, Sowon, Hyunjin, Jisung and Jeongin.

Actually Jeongin wanted to go with YN and Hobi Hyung but all of us except for him denied cause we know he would just flirt with her their. So, I brought him with me.

Sehun- RM, we need to hide. I am hearing some footsteps.

I heard him. We all hide ourself in a room that was the most near us. After sometimes, We went near the door. The footsteps were gone. Jungkook tried to open the door. But.........

Jungkook- Sh!t. Hyung, we are trapped. It was all a trap.  We are trapped in here. They locked the door from outisde.

Sowon- What! Try to open it.

Sehun- It's not opening.

Just then I heard some voice. I looked behind and Jungkook was right. We are trapped.

Jimin's POV

Eunha cake and opened the door. We went in.
Well, actually someone is doing an illegal business and we are here to find him. Or maybe them. But after we came here we also found that the somone is none other than one of Appa's enemy. He always try to kill Appa to get the postion of Mafia King but Appa made us the Kings so now he is after us.

Bangchan- JM....... That way.

I nodded my head. We went that way. I had some members with me, some were with Namjoon Hyung while the others were at other base. Suddenly Seungmin pushed me. I looked at him and he said

Seungmin- JM....be careful. You would have fallen down right now.

That's when I noticed, I wa about to step on the broken floor. I nodded my head and thanked him.

Me- Thanks.

Seungmin- No problem. It's our duty to save our Boss.

Me- Yah. How many times Should I tell you not to call me boss.

Seungmin- Opps. Sorry.

He said. We then again started walking. Suddenly someone again pushed me. But this time not only me, All the members who were with me. Huh? Who was it? I looked back and saw someone closing the door. Sh!t. I ran towards the door and before it gets close I kicked it really hard. The door broke. We came out and saw some guards. One of them printed his gun at me, but before he could do anything I kicked his hand making the gun fall down. Another guard came towards me, I holded him by his hand and kicked him in his stomach. I looked at others and saw all the guards already on the guard.

Me- Fucking pieces of shit. Let's go.

I said. We all again started going this time more careful then before. We were walking when U started smelling something ver wires and unusual.

Me- Team, Dont breath this gas. Cover your nose and find a way out from here right now!

I said. We all started going to other direction.
We found a room and we went in.

~ What are you doing here?

I turned backwards hearing the voice. Namjoon Hyung. What is he doing here. Wait he is........Sh!t. We are trapped!

At Suzy and IU's House.
Suzy's POV

I don't know why but I am feeling very word from the morning today. It's like something is going to happen. And the problem is I think something is going to happen in a bad way.
BTS and YN are also out for mission and work. Hope they are fine. Please God, I already have lost my Jin and Our Yoongi. I don't wanna lose any other person now. Please keep them safe.

IU- Unnie.....Unnie.....*deep breath* UNNIE!!!

Me- Huh? What happened? Why are you shouting?

IU- Really? I have been calling you from last 5 minutes. Anyways, can't you hear Hee-Jin is crying. She needs you.

She said and that's when I heard that Hee-Jin was crying. I stood up and immediately rushed to my room. She was their crying. I picked her up and started bouncing her slowly to make her stop crying.
Eventually, she stopped crying and now was looking at me with her big doe eyes. Aww.....she is so cute. She will 5 months soon. She is growing too fast. She took the necklace which was in my neck and tried to fit it in her mouth. I took the necklace out from her hands and she looked at me with a pout.

Me- What? Why are you looking at me like this? Huh? You want my necklace?

I said as I showed the necklace to her. Her small tiny hands came forward to take it but I  pulled the necklace away from her.

Me- You little version of Jin.......that is not for you. Ok? That is for your Mumma. Dada gave your Mumma this. And this is the last gift he gave me after you. I am not gonna give it to you.

Hee-Jin- Areghbbbhdudnduvhhfvy

Hee-Jin said in her baby language and again tried to take the necklace.

Me- No, I said. You know what I am going to give you to your IU aunt, if you keep bothering me.

I said. She looked at me and then again started to pint at the necklace.
Sigh.

Me- Ok, fine. I will give you another one. Come.

I took her outisde with me and gave her an old locket. She took in immediately putted it in her mouth. This girl. Can't do anything. She is just a baby after all.

Hey Moon lights
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
YN, Hoseok and Taehyung's side story in next part.
Meet you all in next chapter.
If I am alive 💀💀
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1040