💫CHAPTER 31💫

💜💜💜Previous Part💜💜💜

Hoseok- It's Ok Hyung I forgive. Everyone makes mistakes just like you said earlier.

Jin- Thank you so much Hoseok

Hoseok- Say Hoseok one more time and I will not talk to you.

Jin- What do yo__ Oh. ok Hobi. Is that fine

Hoseok- Yes.

???- You all again forgot me. Am I invisible or what?

Someone whined like a baby. They all looked towards voice and it was not a baby but a cat. A cute lil meow meow I mean The one and only Yoongi aka Suga.

YN- Oh Suga Oppa come here I will give you a very big hug.

She hugged the whining cat. Then Hoseok said

Hoseok- Btw Hyung I like the way you cared for me the last 7 years.

Jin was confused and so was everyone.

Jin- What do you mean?

Hoseok- Don't pretend Hyung. I know you were the only one whom comes to my room on Tuesdays and Fridays the days on which I am supposed to take my medicine. You knew that I always woke up at midnight. So you put the medicine there and then arranging my appointment with the doctor twice a month. Preparing my favourite breakfast on the day I was upset. I loved all that.

Jin- Wa-Wait How did you knew it was me.

Hoseok- I asked Suga Hyung but he said it was not him. He thought maybe it was a maid or something but I knew it was you since except us three no body knows I mean knew it before.

Jin- Oh.... yes.

💜💜💜NEW PART💜💜💜

Hoseok POV

Me- So..... Do you all accept me?

Jimin- What do you mean Hyung?

Me- I mean since I am not your real broth__

*SLAP*

I was cut off by a harsh slap. I looked at the person and it was Jin Hyung. He was looking so angry(?). Then he said

Jin- Dare say that again and I will not regret slapping you again.

Me- Say what again Hyung.

Jin- T-That you are not my real brother.

BTS X Jin, Me- OUR BROTHER HYUNG.

Jin- Ya. All of our brother. Understand

I nodded.

Jin- Words Hobi.

Me- Ne Hyung. I understand

V- And Hyung we all love you so much.

Jk- Yes Hyung.

Me- I love you all too.

BTS X Jhope and Suga- and we are so sorry for not believing you.

Me- No problem. But I want something in return.

RM- What do you want Hyung? Going for shopping?

Jimin- Ice cream date

Jk- Restaurant

V- Clothes

Jin- Or a__

Me- Aniyo. I want all 5 of you to apologise to Suga Hyung also. Since the pain through which I went. Suga Hyung also went with me.

Suga- Hobi there is no need.

Jin- But he is right Yoongi.
I am So Sorry.

Jk- I am sorry Hyung.

V- Really Sorry Suga Hyung.

Jimin- Me too. Hyung Sorry.

RM- Hyung I am also sorry from the bottom of my heart.

Suga- There was no need. Then also I forgive you all.

???- I think now you all forget me.

We all looked in the direction of the voice. It was our cute lil sis. Standing there with a pout.
She was looking so cute. I went towards her and pinched her chicks and then hugged her. Rest all so came and soon our hug became the group hug.

I am so happy today. I got my family back. Now I have 2 big brothers, 4 younger brothers a Lil sister a Mom and a Dad. Perfect family. Isn't it?

[A/N:- or is it?]

Hey guys
How are you
How was the chapter
I know it was a short chapter but I want to give a notice to you all.
The main motive of this story was how BTS will get close to each other. And since they all are close to each other now. So I was thinking of completing this story here only but some of my friends told me that I should continue this story and I am considering the request so I am gonna continue this story but for now it's complete I will start season two of this story in this book only. Season 2 will not start any time soon. Since I now also have two stories that are ongoing right now so after I complete one of them I'll again start this story.

Thank you so much for showing your love and support to this story I'm so thankful and grateful to all of you who have shown the love to the story.

Please vote and comment
So now we will meet in season 2.
Till then
Bye-Bye
👋👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 810