💜18💜

Roya- Can I ask something from you?

She asked to Hoseok who was talking with YN and having his favourite Mint Chocolate Ice-cream.

Hoseok- Me?

He pointed at himself and Roya nodded.

Hoseok- Sure, Go ahead.

Roya What's your relationship with YN. I mean you are her boyfriend. Right?

Both Hoseok and YN chocked on their ice creams and looked at each other. The rest of the brothers were trying hard not to laugh. Sulli, and Yevi were confused. And Aerum had same expression as Roya.

Hoseok- W-ha-t. I mean No___

Jimin- Yes. They are girlfriend boyfriend only. Very Very special one. You can't find anyone like them. They are the one and only in this whole huge world.

Jimin said jokingly and all the brothers lost it. They all laughed so hard confusing the 4 persons standing there.

Hoseok, YN- JIMIN/OPPA.

Jimin- Ok. Ok sorry. But why don't you answer her.

Hoseok- Roya, it's nothing like that. I mean I am not YN's boyfriend. I am her brother.

Roya- WHAT. But till I remember, YN didn't had any siblings.

YN- Their Dad and My Mom loves each other and they married each other. So that makes all of us Step siblings.

Roya- Oh. I am sorry.

Jk- But why did you think that he is her boyfriend?

Aerum- Cause of how protective he is for her. I also thought the same.

Namjoon- That's right. Hobi Hyung is very possessive over his Loved ones.

Hoseok- Aren't we all.

V- That's true.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After having Ice Cream and a small talk with them the Kim siblings came home. The moment they step inside they saw many mens moving here and there decorating the whole house. All of them were confused on why. As there is no upcoming function or birthday. They went inside and saw there Mom and Dad. All of them ent to them

Dad- Oh you all are back.

Jin- Mom, Dad what's happening here?

Suga- Ya, is there any function?

Dad- Oh that we are having a party in the house tomorrow so the preparations are going.

YN- Party, for what?

Mom- Sweety, your Dad is giving the party to his employees for our marriage since they didn't came in the wedding.

YN- Ohh.

Dad- Well Hoseok, I bought the company.

Hoseok- Thank you Dad. But you bought it under __

Dad- Yes. Under Jin and Yoongi only. Ok.

Hoseok- Ok Dad thank you. Well we will go into our rooms. We all are so tired right now.

Jimin- Your hand must be the one who is tired the most.

V- Then next will be your mouth.

Jk- Maybe ears also.

Hoseok- Hey don't tease me.

Namjoon- And Hyung what if we do?

Hoseok- Wait.

Hoseok went and sat on the sofa with his legs folded he pouted and then said more like yelled

Hoseok- HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Jin And Yoongi chuckled seeing him and the Maknae of Hoseok laughed.

Jin- Hey don't tease my baby. Hobi come here. Come to Hyung. We will tease them.

Jin said opening his arms and Hoseok like a small child ran to him. He hugged Jin and then looked at the Maknaes and then stuck his tongue out.

Dad- If your drama is over. Then go and have some rest.

Hoseok- Ok Dad. Let's go, Hyungs.

Dad- Hoseok, except for Jin and Yoongi you all go. I wanna have some talk with them.

Namjoon- Regarding what?

Dad- Some company work. Nothing to worry.

Hoseok- Ok. Let's go.

Saying this Hoseok and all his Maknaes including Namjoon enet towards their respective rooms.

Jin- So, what do you wanna tell us?
Cause I know it's not Company's work.

Dad- How did you know?

Suga- Dad, we are your sons only. Now will you tell us.

Mom- Not here. Hoseok night hear us. Let's go in our room.

She said and both of their parents went. Jin and Yoongi looked at each other confused on why they don't want Hoseok to hear. But anyways they followed them. When they reached the room their parents were sitting in the bed. They sat on the couch near the bed.

Dad- So, I wanna tell that the party is not really about our marriage.

Mom- Yes. It's actually a surprise party for YN and Hoseok.

Suga- Surprise party?

Jin- For Hobi and YN?

Dad- Yes. So we arranged the party so that we can surprise them by telling that__

Jin- That?

Mom- Don't shout Ok.

Suga, Jin- Ok

Mom- YN and Hoseok are brother and sister.

Suga- Very funny Mom. We all know this. We all are siblings.

Dad- Actually no. Firstly let me tell you. YN is adopted.

Jin, Suga- WHAT.

Mom- Yes. It's truth. And YN and Hoseok are siblings means YN and Hoseok are real siblings.

Jin, Suga- WHAT!!!!!

So, that is it for today.
Thanks for reading.
Hope you like it?
Please vote and Comment
It means a lot to me.
I will meet you in next chapter
Till then
By By
👋👋

BORAHAE

💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 860