2️⃣5️⃣

(He is so tiny.👆👆 He is looking like a child who discovered their that they have hands)

~ HELLO BITCHESSSSS!!!!

They heard a very high pitch voice shouting. They all covered their ears except for Jin and Yoongi.  They took a deep breath and said more like yelled

Jin, Yoongi- CHOIIIII BEOMGYU!!!!!!

Jin and Yoongi shouted. The rest of them uncovered their ears and looked at front. Their was he and his brothers standing very innocently.

Beomgyu- Hii Hyung.

Jin- Hii my foot. Why were you shouting?

Yoongi- And cursing too?

Yeonjun- We told him not to do anything like this, but he said he wanted to make unique entrance.

Jin- Ohh, is that the reason?

Beomgyu- Ne Hyung.

Jin- Then, come here I will make your grand unique entrance.

Jin said. Beomgyu looked at him understanding what he was meant. Once he understood, he quickly hide behind Soobin.

Beomgyu- Naito Hyung. I am sorry.  I will never do it again.

Yoongi- You better not. Anyways come and sit.

They all sat. Taehyun and Kai were sitting beside IU and Suzy.

Kai- How are you Noona's?

Suzy- I am good.

IU- Me too, just tired.

Taehyun- And what about our YN Noona?

YN- Finally, someone asked me. Well, I am good too.

Soobin- And how are your babies?

Soobin said. Suzy looked at Jin and blushed.

Jin- Babies are fine too. Can't you see, they are sitting with us only. Jimin, Tae, Jungkook he is asking about you all.

Soobin- Hyung, stop this joke. You know that I am not talking about them. I am talking about the babies who are still inside IU and Suzy Noona.

Soobin said. Suzy took Soobin's hand and putted it on her belly.

Suzy- Mine is healthy. Just he/she kicks me all the time.

Suzy said with a cute pout on her face on which Jin places a small kiss which made her blush.

Yeonjun- What about you IU Noona?

IU- Same as Unnie. Except for the kicking part. My baby didn't started kicking get and I am thankful.

( Author- so, in the previous part the good news YN was about to share was that IU and Suzy both are pregnant. Suzy is 5 months now and IU is just 2 months.)

Yeonjun- That's great. So, what are we gonna do toady?

Jin- Firstly, you should have the introduction with our team members, whom you wanted to meet.

Soobin- Oh, ya. I didn't noticed that we are so many people here right now.

Jimin- Ofcourse you didn't. You were busy talking about Hyung's babies.

Taehyung- Right Hyung. Anyways guys, why don't you introduce yourself to our cousins.

They nodded. Now, BTS and Stray kids were sitting while the new members stood up. Their were 6 girls and 4 boys.