1️⃣7️⃣

Can you believe I completed 50K views and 2K votes. Thank you so much guys for reading and voting. I hope you will continue supporting me.
And ya, this is a very big chapter. Hope you like it. And please do a vote and a comment to let me know that it was worth writing this big chapter. And from now on I will try to write big chapters only.  Note the keyboard -Try.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Part- 17 :
BTS Girlfriends(?)

10 Days later
In School

YN and Jungkook were right now going to their respective classes when they saw two familiar figure walking infront of him.

Jungkook- JEONGIN!!!  SEUNGMIN!!

He shouted gaining the attention of everyone including Jeongin or you can say I.N and Seungmin. ofcourse. They turned back and looked at him amused.
Jungkook waved his hands at him and then both of them went towards him.

Jungkook- Hey dudes.

IN- Hii Jungkook Sunbaenim.

Jungkook- Bro, dro this formalities. Just call me Hyung.

IN- Ok Hyung.

YN- Well, I gotta say this, that this is the first time I noticed you. I have saw you many times but couldn't notice you as today.

IN- Hehe. You didn't knew about us. That's why.

YN- Maybe you are right. Well, you are in our class only, then let's go together.

Seungmin- Ok let's go.

They went to their respective classes. And they both were happy that now except for their brothers and Blackpink they can trust in someone else too.

They reached the class and Jungkook forced IN and Seungmin to sit beside them which they gladly did.

Lisa- Hey baby bitch.

YN- Hey big bitch.

YN said as Lisa came and hugged her. Jungkook laughed at their nicknames.

Lisa- Hey Kookie.

Jungkook- Hii Lisa.

Lisa- Kook, after the class, during Brea you and YN with all your brothers come to the rooftop. Unnies and me want to tell you all something.

Jungkook- Ok.

Lisa- Hey IN and Seungmin.

IN, Seungmin- Hii Lisa/ Lisa Noona.

Jungkook- You know them?

Lisa- Ofcourse you dumb. After you Kim siblings they are the most popular in school and when I first came they helped me with some bullies.

YN- Unnie you had bullies?

Lisa- Yup, but now I don't. So, don't worry. Well, are you friends with Stray Kids now?

Jungkook- Yes.

Lisa- How the hell did this happened?

IN- We... Just met and talked and became friends.

Lisa- Weird but Ok I guess. Well if you both want you can also come to the rooftop with others. Cause there is surprise and you will love to see your friends reaction.