2️⃣0️⃣

Namjoon- Found it. Let's get out of here fast.

Jk- Ok...

They all went out and saw the rest were still fighting. They were four guards. Namjoon have the file to Jungkook and went to help. The other did the same. And it took them kess than 5 minutes to clear the guards. They headed outisde the buliding and there they saw Suga and the rest alredy standing there. 

Suga- Did you guys found the file?

JiSung- Yes, we did. What about you all?

Jimin- Same here.

Hoseok- Hyung, where are Jin hyung and the rest?

Jimin- Hyung they didn't came yet.

Jungkook- The heck. Shall we go?

Suga- Jungkook, No. You stay here, Me and Hobi will go.

Namjoon- Hyung I will come too.

Suga- No Joonie. You are the leader and you should stay here and take care of your team, we will find them.

Namjoon- Ok, come fast. FIGHTING

Hoseok, Suga- Fighting.

They both went inside the hotel again went to the floor where Hun and the rest were. They reached there and saw their siblings and teammates fighting with guards. Just then one guards was about to punch YN, Jin came in between causing the punch to lend in his face.

Jin- You punched my face?..... My handsome face. You bastard. I will kill you.

Jin was about to attack him but before he could do so the guard was already on the floor as a very hard lunch of Kim Hoseok landed in his face.

Hoseok- How dare you hurt my Hyung you piece of shit!!

Suga- Hey, leave him. We have to get out from here first.

YN- Yep. We found what we needed to go for now.

She said and dragged Jin outisde while Suga dragged Hoseok with him. They reached outisde and immediately sat in the car. The driver who was also a man of Mr. Jung started driving.

Namjoon- Umm... What happened to this two?

Namjoon asked as he saw Jin touching his face again and again and Hoseok was doing the same but touching Jin's face and telling him some soothing words.

Suga- One guard attacked him and Hobi is angry beacuse if that.

Jungkook- Ok..... But whats with touching Jin's Hyung face?

YN- Well, he punches Jin Oppa's face.

She said and then all it them looked at Jin.

Jimin- He is fine?

Suga- Ofcourse. Hyung us fine. You can see.

Taehyung- Hyung, what Jimin Hyung meant is- Is the guard fine? Is he alive or?

Suga- Ohh... Well the guard....ummmm ..... I guess he.... I don't think he is fine.

Jungkook- Why?

I.N.- Well, Hoseok Hyung punched him in his face and when we came he was on the ground with some blood.

Jin- He deserved that.

Hoseok- Right. If hyung didn't stopped me, I would have killed that shit.

Suga- Ya, can anyone call the 2seok. Cause I can't. I need some sleep.