3️⃣5️⃣

After asking you all and after getting messages I decided to call my readers as Moon Lights.

***

Namjoon- Dul! Set! Bang! Tan!
Anneyonghaseyo

Bulletproof - Bulletproof Imnida.

They all said together. Blackpink widened their eyes listening this.

Lisa- Y-You are W-ha-t?

Jungkook- Bulletproof. The Number One Mafia Group. The only Mafia Group with 7 Mafia King and a Mafia Queen. The group whose members counting is still unknown. The most feared Mafia Group in Underground World.

Jungkook said and now their were shocked.

Jennie- You all are Mafias?

Bangchan- Actually, we are Mafia's. The one whom with you are talking are Mafia Kings of the whole Underground World. And our one and only Mafia Queen.

Rosé- Mafia Queen? That means Our YN?

YN- When did I became yours? Didn't you just broke our friendship that day. Without listening  to our side story? Huh?

Jisso- YN, we are really sorry for that. After that day only we realised you are very important for us. We really got to know your impotance after we lost you. Please forgive us. Please.

YN- Unnie....... You know I am tired. I am tired of forgiving all people who did bad to me. I forgave Roya and Aerum even after what they did to me. We have fight many times and I have forgave you all many times. But Now, I am sorry. I can't do this again and again. Cause at this rate their will be a days someone will come and say me to forgive my Oppas killers. Then, what will I do? Huh? I can't forgive you. I am not the same YN you knew years ago. I am changed now. I am not that nice and sweet girl anymore. And I don't even want to be. With My Oppas death the old YN is dead too. And now, the kne standing infront of you is a new version of YN. Which is fully opposite of the old YN. The old YN knows how to forgive while the new YN know how to punish people for their mistakes. I can't punish you all cause I have really spent my half childhood with you guys. But, I can't forgive you easily also.

YN said and theneft from their. Jennie and Lisa looked at the others but Taehyung and Jungkook also left with Joy and Yeri. They sighed. And they too left from their.

Hoseok- Anyways, Guys Today I will not be coming for mission.

Eunwoo- What happened Hyung?

Namjoon- Actually, we have took a very hard decision. And for that we have to be at home only today. So, will you be able to handle it?

Sehun- Ofcourse we will.

Jimin- Ok, and the main reason for calling you all here is, one of our enemies is in school only. You all have to find him or his team. Ok?

Bulletproof- Yes.

Hoseok- Hmm...so start but be careful.

Bulletproof- Ok.

Time Skip
At home
Night

BTS YN, IU and Suzy just had their dinner and were now sitting in the living room.
Just then, Hoseok looked at Namjoon and signalled him to talk. Namjoon nodded and said

Namjoon- Noona....

Suzy and IU looked at her