💫CHAPTER 22💫

💜💜💜 Pervious Part💜💜💜

My head started to pain more. I just putted my head in my heads. The flashback were stilling roaming in my mind again and again.

Hyung I am really sorry

You are such a disgrace

I should have believed you

No one will ever believe you.

Please Forgive Me.

I will never forgive you for what you have done to our family.

I heard the door of my room open and YN came inside with a worried expression. Before she or even I can say anything I blacked out.

💜💜💜NEW PART💜💜💜

YN POV

I came towards Hoseok Oppa's room. Before I or even he could say anything he blacked out. He fainted.

Me- Oppa What happened. Oppa open your eyes.

Now what to do. Suga Oppa. I must search for him. I laid Hoseok Oppa on the bed and then rushed out of the room in search of Suga Oppa.

I called him but his phone was switched off.

I went inside his room but he was not there then I started to search him in the house. I searched in Movie Room, Backyard, Gaming Room, Pool area, Kitchen. I even searched library even thi I know he will not be there. Like what the f*ck will he be doing there.  And like how I thought he was not there. I then again started to search him around the house. I can't even ask about Suga Oppa to  anyone else since they are not at hom- Oh wait. Jungkook Oppa is at home only. I should go and ask him about Suga Oppa.

I went inside his room. I was a crying mess till now. I suddenly barged into his room not even caring about knocking. I went in and saw he was sitting on his bed scrolling his phone.
He flinched hearing the voice and then looked towards me and said

Jk- Hey what was that?

Me- Where is Suga Oppa?

Jk- YN why are you crying?

Me- Just tell me where is Suga Oppa?

Jk- I Don know. But what happened?

I was about to answer suddenly my phone ranged. I saw it was Suga Oppa. I instantly picked it.

💜💜💜On The Call 💜💜💜

Yoongi - Hey YN what happened you called me but I was--

Me- O-Oppa.

Yoongi- YN what happened. Are you crying?

Me- Oppa Hobi Oppa.....

Yoongi- What happened to Hobi?

Me- O-Oppa he-he fainted.

Yoongi- What? When? How?

Me- I also don't know. Please come fast.

Yoongi- Just wait for some time. I am coming.