💫CHAPTER 7💫

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey guys. As I promised. DOUBLE UPDATE. Hope you will like it. Enjoy the chapter and give me your feedback.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

YN POV

Then we sat and started eating. I told Unnies about Mom's Boyfriend and she became happy that she decided to move on. Then asked unnie.

Me- Unnie Are there any 7 brothers who study in this school only.

Lisa- Yes. The one's I told you in the morning. Why?

Me- Just asking. Can you tell me there names.

Jennie- Sure. Look there. The 5 boys sitting together.

I looked and on our left side but far from our table 5 boys were sitting there.

Jennie- The one with broad shoulder is KIM SEOKJIN or JIN. He is the oldest.

The one who is sitting beside Jin is KIM NAMJOON or RM. He is 4th oldest.

Beside RM is sitting the 1st Youngest. His name is KIM JIMIN.

Beside Him is KIM TAEHYUNG or V. He is the 2nd Youngest.

And the last one with bunny 🐇 apperance is KIM JUNGKOOK. The youngest.

Me- Ok, but where are the 2nd and 3rd eldest.

Jisso- There are sitting here. Look

I looked and there are sitting our right side but far.

Jisso- The one with short height and   looking pale is KIM YOONGI or SUGA. He is the 2nd Oldest.

The another one is KIM HOSEOK or you can say JHOPE. He is the 3rd Oldest.

Ok

Me- Ok Unnie. Thank you. Unnie wait here I will come back. I have to make a call.

Blackpink- Ok

Then I went outside and called my Mom. After 3 rings she picked up.

💜💜💜On Call💜💜💜

Mom- Hii sweety. What happened. Everything is fine or not.

Me- Everything is fine Mom. Actually can you tell me something.

Mom- Sure. What do you want to ask?

Me- You told me that my two soon to be stepbrother or your boyfriend's two sons  accepted me. What are there names?

Mom- They are Kim Yoongi and Kim Hoseok.

Me- Ok Mom. By I will meet you at home.

Mom- By sweety.

💜💜💜Call Ended.💜💜💜

After that I went inside the cafeteria and sat with my Unnies. Then Rosé unnie asked me

Rosé- YN, Why did you asked about 7 brothers.

Me- Unnie, Mom told me that My stepdad/ her boyfriend have 7 sons. And they are studying in same school as me. That's why I asked.

Lisa- That means they can be your stepbrothers.

Me- Unnie, They can be not they are my stepbrothers. I just asked Mom.

Blackpink- WHAT.

Me- Yes Unnie. And the two who are sitting seperately have already accepted me but the rest didn't.

Jennie- Ok, let's go now.

Me- Unnie, you all can go now I will come after sometime.

They nodded and went. And I went towards my Stepbrothers, the one who accepted me. I reached there and stands in front of them.

Suga POV

I was sitting on our table with Hobi having talk as we just finished our lunch. Suddenly a girl started coming towards us. We both looked towards each other and then again towards her. Now she was standing right infront of us. So I thought of asking her.

Suga- Who are you and what are doing here? (Cold)

YN- Why are you so cold?

Jhope- This was not the answer of our question. Was this?

YN- Absolutely no. If I am not wrong. You are Jhope or Hoseok and You are  Yoongi or Suga. Right.

Suga- Right. But who are you?

YN- Your Dad is having a girlfriend and a daughter right.

We both looked towards each other. How the hell did she knows about us.

YN-  Are you think that How did I know. So let me introduce myself. I am Lee YN. The daughter of your father's girlfriend.

Huh. Means our soon to be sister. What is she doing here? Is she here to tell us that she also hate us.  Before I could Hobi asked her

Jhope- Oo that means our soon to be sister.

She nodded.

Jhope- But what are doing here?

YN- What type of question is this I can to meet my Oppas what else.

Oppas. Did she accepted us

Jhope- Did you accepted us?

He is really my soulmate. He can hear my mind thoughts also.

YN- Yes, I accepted all 7 of you. But Mom told me that only you two accepted me so I came to talk with you.

Suga- How do you know that we are the one's.

YN- My Unnies or you can say my friends told me about all 7 of you and I asked Mom your names. That is why. So did you both really accepted me.

Jhope and Suga- Yes. ( A little smile)

YN- Yay. I a so happy, to have you as my brothers. Thank you so much for accepting me.

Jhope- I am also so happy to have you as my sister. And to you also thanks for accepting us.

He said with a big smile. There is something in this girl. Otherwise Hobi don't show his smile to anyone except me. But he showed his smile to her. It was really right decision to accept her.

YN- Oppa Now I will go otherwise I will be late for my class. I will meet you tomorrow at your house.

Jhope- Ok. But after school wait for us in the parking lot we will come to say Bye to you. Ok

YN- Ok Oppa. By

Suga and Jhope- By YN.

Then she went running.

Jhope- Hyung she is so nice.

Suga- I know right. Let's go otherwise we will also be late. We will meet her after school just like you said.

Jhope- Ok Hyung Let's go.

Then we both went outside the cafeteria and went towards our classes.

Hii guys
How are you
How was the chapter
Hope you like it.
I finished my promise also.
DOUBLE UPDATE

Please vote and Comment

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1041