3️⃣3️⃣

2 Months Later
Kim Mansion

~ HOW DARE HE? GO AND FIND HIM. I NEED HOM ALIVE!!!!!!!

A loud sound was echoed in the Kim Mansion. It was Namjoon talking to someone kn call. Suzy and IU came out from their rooms hearing him shouting. Well, everyone came except for Hoseok and Jungkook.

Their were not in the mansion. They were out for a mission.

Namjoon cutted the call and threw his phone in the ground.
He sat on the couch  putting his head between his hands. Suzy and IU looked at each.
Suzy came and sat beside him slowly.

Suzy- Namjoon.......what happened?

Namjoon looked at her and sighed. He took a deep breath to calm himself down.

Namjoon- Nothing Noona. Just this Mafia Shit.

Suzy- Ok....and why did you shouted?

Namjoon- Noona.......this is the third time this month that we Found a betrayer or you can say spy in our team.

Suzy- Oh, Namjoon.....it's ok. They will find him. You calm down. It's not good for any one of you. You are already having some injuries and wounds from yesterday's mission.

Namjoon- How can I calm down Noona. All this is stressing me, so much. I don't even know where Hoseok Hyung.

Suzy- Why do you need Hobi?

Namjoon- Noona.......now, he is the eldest of all of us. I mean us siblings. And at times like this, before I used to go to Jin or Suga Hyung. But......now their are not here......So, I need Hobi hyung.

Suzy- Oh...ok.

YN- Oppa, Hobi Oppa and Jungkook Oppa went for a mission.

Namjoon looked at her with frowned eyebrows.

Namjoon- Mission? Which mission? I don't know their was mission today also?

Taehyung- We also don't know Hyung. He just said, he is going to one. With Jungkookie.

Namjoon- Huh? Weren't they both the most injured from yesterday's mission? Why did they went again today? Any other of us could have gone.

Jimin- Don't know Hyung.

IU- Let's just wait for them.

Namjoon- Yup, beside this we cany do anything. Anyways, Noona are you both fine? You don't feel or have any pain. Right?

IU- Physical I am fine. I just have a lot pain in my heart. But that ok. It's the same for us. And now we have to live like this only. So, it's nothing. Now.

Namjoon- I am so sorry Noona. If that day we just reached a little faster, none of this could have happened.

IU went near Namjoon and sat near him.

IU- Namjoon, their is no need to say sorry. It's not your fault. None of yours. Or any of us. It's just.....um....faith. Destiny wanted this to happen and it did. We can't do anything. So, let's forget the past now. And live in present.

Suzy- And by this ut doesn't mean forget your Hyungs. Only the bad memories.

Namjoon- Ofcourse Noona. We can never forget Hyungs. They are like our second parents. Right guys?

Jimin, Taehyung, YN- Yup.

They were taking just the the main door opened. They all looked their and saw Hoseok and Jungkook. They all stood up and went towards them and saw them in a very bad condition.

Taehyung- Hyung.....kookie...where were you both? And what happened to you both?

Jungkook- Nothing Hyung. I will meet you later. I need some rest. 

He said and left from gebri. Before they could ask Hoseok....he is also left from their.

IU- Don't you think, they both are hiding something?

YN- I think that too unnie.

Suzy- Ya, and they are getting more distant from us now a days.

Taehyung- Actually, I noticed that too.

Jimin- They are still not over frok taht guys. Jungkook was the most close with Jin Hyung and Hobi Hyung literally spent 7 years alone with Suga Hyung. So, this was supposed to happen.

YN- That can be the reason. But....should we go and check them. I mean we should go and treat them? Right?

Suzy- You are right YN. IU you go to  Hobi's room with YN. I will go to Kookie with Jimin.

IU- Ok. Come YN.

YN- Ne Unnie.

Next Day
At school

Jihyo- Hi Hobi Oppa.

Hoseok- Hii Jihyo. How are you?

Jihyo- Fine. What about you?

Hoseok- I am also fine.

Just then out of now where YN popped out from Hoseok's back and said.

YN- Yes and he is having so much injuries. His right hand have so many wounds.

Hoseok looked at her and eyes her to shut up. She just showed her tongue.

Jihyo- What? Hobi Oppa. How is this fine? Huh?

Hoseok- Jihyo. It's nothing. Leave it. Where are the others?

YN- Nayeon Unnie is scolding Namjoon Oppa, Dahyun Unnie is scolding Jimin Oppa. Joy Unnie is scolding Taehyung Oppa and Yeri Unnie was beating Kookie Oppa.

Jihyo- Huh? Why are they scolding? And why is Yeri beating poor Jungkook?

YN- Well, They are scolding because they told them to be careful but they didn't and got injured. Yeri Unnie is beating cause Jungkook Oppa lied to her saying he is fine. Wait.....Hobi Oppa said the same.....

Hoseok- Yah.....do you want me to die.......

He stopped in his tracks. Jihyo looked at him and understood why he stopped.

Jihyo- Yah Hobi Oppa. Don't be sad. I will not beat you.

Hoseok looked at her and she made a funny face. He smiled a little and that's it.

Just then Taehyung, Namjoon and Jimin came with Joy, Nayeon and Dahyun walking while Jungkook came running with Yeri running behind him. He came and hide behind Jihyo.

YN and Jihyo calmed her down and finally she left Jungkook. Yeri said

Yeri- Don't lie to me ever again.

Jungkook- Ok Boss!

She laughed and then hitted him kn the chest. Then, they all started going to rooftop for their lunch.

They were going just then, they heard a voice.

~ We are back!!!!!

So, that is it for now.
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1050