💜22💜

Sunday in Kim Mansion.

Jin- And then he said Do you even know who am I?

Dad- Did he and his daughter had some memory problem. Both of them asked the same question.

Their Dad said laughing. They were right now listenning to the incident that happened a few days ago in school. Jin had told them before but not the full story and since today is Sunday and they are free they are listening. It was only 9:00 AM right now. And they have planned to go out at 11 AM.

Suga- I asked the same question Dad and he said who are you?

Dad- Your worst nightmare. Now, what happened aftet that?

V- I will tell. So after that Hobi Hyung came in front and have his introduction to himself. His means Mr. Lee's introduction to Mr. Lee only. And he was shocked. Hobi Hyung also told some facts that only he and Kim family that means we all knew. He was shocked and he asked who are you? By looking at his face it was clear that he is looking scared.

Mom- So, how did Hobi introduce himself.

Jk- In an iconic way.

Mom, Dad- What do you mean?

Jimin- He shouted Everyone in the Cafeteria this man don't know my name can you tell him. With my surname.

Hoseok- What. I did this?

Jk- Yes. And then the whole cafeteria shouted KIM HOSEOK.

Namjoon- Ok, but why are you shouting?

Jk- It's fun.

Dad- I will remember. If someone will ask me who am I, I will do the same thing.

Hoseok- Daddddd

Mom- Aww. You are whining now and that time?

Namjoon- Here come the interesting part. That Lee was so scared by now. After some talk, Hobi Hyung cancelled the deal. Then he said
YoU Can'T CaNceL ThE DeAl.
And Hyung said

YN- He said I guess I just did. He then said that he will call his wife and she will destroy us.

Dad- Destroy Us? Funny Joke.

Suga- Right Dad. He then called his wife. And told us she is coming to destroy us. I was really holding back my laughter. But then you can't imagine what happened?

Dad, Mom- What?

Jin- Whining.

Dad, Mom- Huh?

Jin- Dad your not so innocent Hobi started whining in the middle saying Hyunggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Dad- Really, like he was serious a moment ago. And then.

Jin- We were also shocked. I asked him what happened and he said Jin Hyung I don't know when will the wife of this old man come. So Suga asked and? He said I am hungry.

Mom- Really Hoseok?

Hoseok- What can I do Mom? He and his daughter wasted full of our lunch time. I didn't get to eat my lunch. That's why

He said pouting. And all giggled slowly at his reaction. Seeing them giggle his pout became bigger.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile at the same time

Somewhere in Seoul.

???- So, did you find the information?

@@@- Yes Mr. Jung.