4️⃣7️⃣

After a few minutes, a boy came in with Mr. Kang.

Ms. Kwon- Here he is. Shin Hwan

Hoseok went and stood infront of him.

Hoseok- Who told you to blame my brothers, Hwan?

Hwan- No one. I sold the drugs to them.

Hoseok- Don't test my patience. And tell me the truth.

Hwan- Hoseok Sunbaenim, I and everyone in school know not to lie to you. No one wants to face your anger. And Me too. I am telling the truth. 

Hoseok- And I am telling you that you are lying. I can just see by your face that you are lying. Either you are the one behind all this or you are also being forced to lie. Just tell me the truth otherwise I also don't know what will I do. I don't have same patience as before.

Hwan- Sunbaenim, I am telling the truth. And No, no one forced me.

Namjoon- Hyung, can I ask him?

Namjoon said. Hoseok nodded. He came infront while Hoseok stood just by his side.

Namjoon- Mr. Kang, can you please stand beside Ms. Kwon?

Mr. Kang- Sure.....

He said as he went and stood beside her. Namjoon then looked at Hwan and said.......

Namjoon- I am asking you nicely without scaring you, tell us the truth....

Hwan- I am telling the truth. They gave me money and I gave them drugs.

Namjoon went near Hwan's ears and said

Namjoon- You know Bulletproof, The Mafia Group?

He said as he went away from his ears. Hwan nodded his head a little scared just after listening the name. Well, who don't know them.
Namjoon looked at Hoseok who smirked and nodded his head.

Namjoon- I am the leader of that group........

Hwan widened his eyes as soon as the service left Namjoon's mouth.

Hwan- Y-you..... t-the B-b-bulle---

Namjoon- Yes, I am. Don't you dare to say the name, Otherwise.....

Hwan- N-no.....I wi-ll not say......

Namjoon- Good for you and ya, All my brothers, and YN are also part.......hope you understand.

Hwan- I..... I did.

Ms. Kwon- Understand what? What did he told you and why are you scared all of sudden?

Hwan- They.....

He was about to say but he looked at Namjoon who was already looking at him or you can say staring at his soul. He gulped and said

Hwan- He said th-at If I don't tell them the truth they will..........tell my......tell my parents......

Mr. Kang- Huh?

Hoseok- Leave it and you, will you tell the truth now?

Hwan- Ne......um.......You were right. They didn't did anything. They are fully innocent. And yes,..... I was also forced to lie to you.

Namjoon- Who forced you?

Hwan- I don't know his name nor his face. He met me yesterday. He was somewhat my age only. He gave me the packets and told me to put them in their lockers and bags. He said if I will not do that, he will.......... kill me or my family. I didn't saw his face as it was covered with a mask.

Hoseok- Ok......don't worry. No one will do anything to you. Thanks for telling the truth.

Hwan nodded his head. Namjoon again came near his ear and said.

Namjoon- Don't tell anyone that we are Mafia otherwise, before That masked man, I will kill you.

He said and again stood like nothing happened. Hwan nodded his head.

Hoseok- Namjoon!! Hwan, just keep your mouth shut and you will be safe. And no need to be afraid. We are not that type. I said, No body will harm you, so no body will. Not even my own members. You have do only thing. Keep your mouth shut.

Hwan- Ne Sunbaenim.

Namjoon- Hm.....now Ms. Kwon, Mr. Kang, do you belive us?

Ms. Kwon- Yes ........but who did all this and what did he want from Taehyung and Jimin?

~ I did this......

They turned around and saw A Boy standing their with some bruises in his body.

Hoseok- Who the hell are you?

##- I am Lee Jiho and I am the one who planned all this.

Namjoon- And you think, we will believe you?

Jiho- I know you will not. But I have one thing, which will make you believe me.

Hoseok- What is it?

Jiho took out a maks from his pocket and wore it. Hwan widened his eyes and said

Hwan- It's him. He was the one who told me to do all this.

They all looked at him and then again Jiho who took off his mask.

Jimin- Why did you did that?

Jiho-.......

Taehyung- Tell us. Why would you do something like this. You know this is not a small game or prank. Why did you did this?

Jiho- ............

Jungkook- Hyung's, are asking you something. Answer them.

Jiho- I.....I am sorry. I was just jea-lous of you.......you get all the attention and be-cause of you guys.......no other girls...... talk with me ........thats why I did this.

YN- What? Are you mad or what? Just because you were jealous? You know this thing, that you did could have made them go to jail too.

Jiho- I am so sorry.......I didn't know what to do so I just did what came in my mind first.

Namjoon- Save your sorry for the police and your parents.

Jiho- No, No. Please dont call police or my parents. They will so angry at me.

Namjoon- Should have thought before doing this ......

Jiho- Please don't please.......don't do this.

Namjoon- I am not letting the person who putted fake balme on my brother go off this easily.

Hoseok- By the way, if you did this all. Then, why did you came and accepted all this? Why did you accepted your mistake?

Jiho- Somone told me to come and accept all the truth to you all.....they said if I don't do this they will beat me or even can kill me.

YN- I guess they already beated you.

Jiho- Yes .....

Jungkook- Who beated you and told you to come and accept all this?

~ We told him.

Hey Moon lights
Guess who is here?
Next part is going to be amajin
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1200