1️⃣5️⃣

Flashback Continue...........

IU- Which training were you both talking about?

Jin and Yoongi both froze in their places. They forgot that they were talking about training infront of someone who don't even know anything about them. Both of them looked at each other nervously thinking of want to do next.

Jin- That,...... We were talking about........

Yoongi- Business. Yes Buisness.

IU- Buisness?

Yoongi- Yes, Appa is teaching us many things regarding business and we both think it as our training.

IU- Huh? But Mr. Kim is already teaching you in the company then why he teach you at late night?

Jin- Aah, The one who teach us here and whom you all call Mr. Kim is our Dad.

IU- I know. And I am talking about him only.

Yoongi- Actually, what Hyung means is He is Our Dad and our Appa teach us.

IU- Ok, I am now fully confused.

Jin- You know we will tell you later. Let's go and enjoy for now. Shall we.

Suzy- Yup, he is right. Let's go IU. You can ask him later.

IU- If you say so Unnies. Let's go.

They all went outside the company and sat in Jin's car. Jin was driving while Suzy was beside him while the Love birds Yoongi and IU were behind. Jin drove to a amusement park. When they came out, Yoongi frowned.

Yoongi- Hyung, what are we doing here?

Jin- Actually Suzy wanted to come here. She wants to ride the ferris wheel 🎡🎡 and I agreed so let's go now.

IU- Really Unnie?

Suzy- Ofcourse. You know how much I love riding it.

IU- Ya, I know. Let's go.

They all went to the ticket counter 🎟️🎟️ and bought 4 tickets.

IU- Unnie come, we will sit together.

Suzy- Actually IU, I promised Jin that I will sit with him. So, we both will sit together in one and you both have to sit in another one.

Yoongi- But, you know 4 can sit in one.

Jin- Yoongi, we want to spend some time together but alone. Please. For your only Hyung.

Yoongi- Ok fine Hyung.

IU- Ok Unnie. You both spend time together and me and Mr. Yoongi will try to get to know each other.

As IU said Jin and Suzy mentally face plamed themselves.

Yoongi- Actually you know since we are not in company I will prefer if you call me just Yoongi or Suga, my other name.

IU- Oh, Ok...Yoongi.

Jin- If it is over go and sit.

Yoongi- And you both?

Suzy- We will sit in another one behind you.

IU- Ok. Let's go Yoongi.

She said and literally dragged Yoongi who was still trying to process his surroundings. Jin and Suzy chuckled looking at them. They both also went and sat behind them.