🌟CHAPTER 5🌟

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hey guys
I am back. I am not fully fine but I was getting bored so I just wrote this chapter. Hope you will like it. And about Double update I will give it you tomorrow. Till then enjoy this chapter. Hope you will like it.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Next Morning

YN POV

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed until someone disturbs me. I opened my eyes and saw it was my alarm clock. I saw the time it was 7 AM. Mom told me that my new school starts at 8:30 AM. My sleep is already ruined so I thought of just getting up. I got up and started doing my morning routine.
This is what I wore 👇👇

Then I went towards the dining room and saw my mom already sitting there

Then I went towards the dining room and saw my mom already sitting there. I went towards her and greeted her.

Me- Good Morning Mom

She saw me and smiled and then said.

Mom- Good Morning Sweety. Come let's have the breakfast.

I nodded my head and sat on my place. The maids served us our breakfast then we started eating. We were also talking about Mom's Boyfriend. Then a question came in my mind so I asked her.

Me- Mom how long you and your boyfriend were dating for? I mean how many years or months?

Mom- YN, it's already 1 and half year since we both were dating. Actually I want to tell you but I was afraid that you might get angry and reject our relationship. That's why I didn't told you. I am so sorry sweety.

She said in a low voice. Then I said

Me- Mom I am not angry. And no need to apologise. Hmm

She nodded and said

Mom- Ok sweety. And thank you so much you are the best daughter.

Me- You are also the best Mom. By the way Mom did your boyfriend told his sons about you and me.

Mom- Yes sweety. He also told yesterday only. He called me and told me that his all sons accepted me but.....

Me- But what Mom?

Mom- Only his 2 sons accepted you .Rest 5 didn't.

Me- No problem Mom. I will make all of them accept me. By the way are they all older or younger then me.

Mom- Sweety they all are older then you. And the 2nd and 3rd eldest son has accepted you.

Me- Ok Mom. Now I will go otherwise I will be late for my first day in new school. I am taking my driver. Ok by

Mom- Bye sweety.

After that I went towards my car and sat inside and then the driver started the driving. After 10 minutes I reached there. I came down and saw the school was so beautiful and big from my previous schools. I went in there and saw there were many students looking at me and some girls and boys were whispering about me.  I just ignored them and went inside in search of the principal's office. On my way I bumped into someone. So without looking at him/her face I started apologising.

Me- I am so sorry, it was not my intention. Please forgive me.

I said and then give a bow and then looked up to see........

Hii guys
How are you
A cliffhanger
Hope you will like it
Please vote and Comment.
Meet you in next Chapter.
By By 👋
BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 602