𝟏

-Friday, March 5th, 2021-

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩✧

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

"Tootie, put that shit down." I yelled at my 4 year old little sister as she picked up my elf bar off of the coffee table.

"Ma, you ain't even ask me if I had stuff to do today." I turned back to my mom with a irritated expression.

"Cause I know you don't. Your sister out here running around with that boy, I don't trust her with Chanel." She said.

Sighing, I lightly scratched my chin with my long acrylic nails. She was right.

I love my sister with all my heart but all that girl wanna do is run around with Blueface. I don't get it but Chrisean is grown so if that's what she wanna do with her life then oh well.

"Okay Ma, I'll watch her. I got someone coming over today though, so she better know how to act."

My mom smiled and lightly clapped. "Thank you, baby. Here's her bag and some money to get her some food. I'ma pick her up tomorrow." She placed the money in my hand and the bag on the floor.

"Toota, come say bye to mommy." I said. She ran over and my mom squatted down to her level.

"Be good for your sister. When I pick up tomorrow we're gonna get ice cream, okay?" She told Chanel.

Chanel nodded. "I love you mommy." She said. My mom placed a kiss on her cheek. "I love you too, Nelly. Be good."

She stood up and turned back to me. "Okay, call me if you need anything." I watched as she opened my front door. Just as she was about to shut it behind her, she peeked her head back in.

"You need some color in this apartment, all I see is gray and white." She joked. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Bye Nicole." I laughed.

With that, she closed the door and I locked it.

"Nuni, can we watch princess and the frog?" Chanel asked me. "Of course, come on."

That's her favorite movie, she'll watch that shit over and over again.

I picked her up and went over to the living room. After setting her down on the couch, I picked up my roku remote.

She sat patiently while I opened disney plus and found the movie she was requested.

"There you go. You want a snack?" I asked her.