𝟑

-Tuesday, March 16th, 2021-

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩✧

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

"Is it okay if I doordash some food?" My client, Nia asked me. "Yeah, go ahead. I don't care." I smiled, continuing to quickly braid her hair.

She asked for medium waist length knotless braids so I've been at my shop since six in the morning. It's now around eleven and I'm almost done.

I stopped when I felt the vibrations of my phone in my back pocket. Pulling it out, I read the caller ID.

Von😏 would like to facetime...

I pressed the green button and set the phone up against the container of mousse.

"Wassup." I greeted. "Nothing, where you at?" He asked me.

"I'm at work, why?" I rose an eyebrow at him and he laughed. "I just got out the studio, I'm tryna come see you." He smiled.

"You can't wait until I'm done?" I laughed. "Nah, I'm on my way right now."

I looked closer to see he stopped somewhere to get some food. "Where you at?"

"Wendy's. What chu' want?" He looked back at the phone.

I smiled a lil. "Get me a number 2 with a bev." I told him. His smiled dropped when I said the last part. "Why you can't just say sprite a'sum." He shook his head.

I busted out laughing. "You not bout to get on the way I talk, you be ready to put everything on king david.?"

He laughed at me. "Don't worry bout me." He smirked.

I quieted down as I grabbed the hair for the start of the next braid. As I started the braid, I could hear him ordering our food.

"Girl, that's your man?" Nia asked. I shook my head. "Nah, this my friend." I laughed a little.

I wish he was my man...with his fine ass.

"Well shit. You could've fooled me with all that flirting. I wish my man brought me food while I was at work." She scoffed.

"Well, we already agreed that yo man ain't shit." I muttered as I began to move my fingers quickly, braiding the hair down her back.

"Yeah, that's true." She agreed.

"Where Chanel at?" Von questioned. I turned back to the phone, now seeing that he was on the main road.