𝟗

-Sunday, April 4th, 2021-

𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘷𝘰𝘯

"Von... psst Von."

I ignored Cherish and kept my eyes closed. "Dayvon!" She yelled making me groan.

"The hell you want?" I asked her in irritation. "Some dick."

I snapped my eyes open and she busted out laughing. "You still drunk?" I asked her.

"No but I can't remember what happened last night." She sat down next to me on the couch. "Why you sleeping out here anyways, like I don't got a whole guest room."

I waved her off and sat up. I pulled my phone outta my pocket and went on instagram trying to find the video of her pushing Kris ass to the ground.

Once I did find it, I passed her my phone and got up to go lay in the guest room.

"Oh my god!" She screamed. "They made me a meme." I laughed a little before closing my eyes, slowly falling back asleep.

I was up with Cherish drunk ass all night so I barely slept.

"This is so embarrassing, oh my gosh." She sighed before coming into the room. "You sleepy?" She asked me.

I hummed in response, not bothering to open my eyes. "Mm, okay. I'll let you sleep. Call me if you need anything."

Once I heard the door shut, I fell asleep instantly.

"I just want somebody, body. To treat me like somebody, body. Won't be like everybody, body. All you gotta do is love me for me babe."

I groaned as my eyes adjusted to the light coming in from the window.

Cherish had her music blasting. "Her ass tweaking, on king david." I groaned. "Dayvon, wake up so I can do that retwist." She told me.

"No." I mumbled putting a pillow over my head. "Alexa, pause the music." She called out due to her phone ringing.

"Hey sister." She smiled, pronouncing the word with a slight lisp. "Hey Nuni, why some bitch with a pointy ass on live talking shit about you?" Chrisean asked. "I'on even know, gang. Shorty ass tweaking, on bro."

I lifted the pillow off my head and saw her cheesing extra hard at me.

"Wanna be me so bad." I joked. She waved me off. "Boy bye. Anyways sister, she just mad cause I made her look a fool last night. I told her I didn't wanna fight. Her manly ass ran up anyways so..."

As she got further away, I was able to tune her out better. My sleep didn't last much longer though cause my phone started ringing.

I tapped the red button and tried to fall back asleep but it started ringing again.

"The fuck you want, Kayla?" I asked in annoyance. "Watch who the fuck you talking too, but I need you to watch Grandbabii for me."

I kissed my teeth. "Fa what. He can watch his self." I responded. "Wha— Dayvon please. I have something to do tonight." She begged.

"Aight man, fine." I caved. "Okay, I'ma come drop him off. You at home?" She asked.

"Nah, I'm at Cherish house." I muttered. "You always with that bitch— aight, I'm on my way."

Without another word, I hung up on her.

"Yeahh, you need a retwist bitch." Cherish laughed as I sat back down in between her legs so she could finish retwisting my hair.

"Shut up." I told her before looking back to my live.

"Cherish, they said you can't do hair." I told her as I read the comments. "And they mama suck dick. I seen her getting down with the pastor last sunday service." She snapped.

I stared at her for a second before we both busted out laughed.

——
NAHH SHE GOT THAT ONEE😭

lmfao this girl funny as hell

😭😭😭😭

she said ya mama💀💀

——

The sound of the doorbell ringing caused us to calm down a lil bit.

"Hold on." She mumbled as she got up. I watched as she opened the door, revealing Kayla and Grandbabii.

"Cherish!" He yelled. "Hey baby." She smiled as she picked him up. "Wassup girl." She greeted Kayla.

Kayla gave her a smile. "Hey, I'm sorry for dropping him off so outta the blue." "You good, my mama do this all the time with Chanel."

Grandbabii tugged on the end of Cherish's ponytail. "Where Nelly at?" He asked her.

"Boy, don't be pulling on her hair like that." Kayla popped his hand. "I'ma go now but just call me if he acting up or something."

With that, Kayla left and Cherish shut the door behind her. "How you been, doodie?" She asked him as they sat back down on the couch.

"Good." He said before sliding down to sit next to me. "Wassup Uncle Von." We did our lil handshake. "Fuck going, lil folks."

"Cherish, you got snacks?" He asked her. "Yeah, hold on." She got up again and walked into the kitchen.

"You had a good day at school?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "You ain't even have school today, quit lying." I lightly pushed his head making him laugh.

"Here, baby." Cherish passed him a pack of gushers, chips, and a mini bottle of cranberry juice.

"Thanks." He smiled big opening up the pack of gushers.

Cherish sat back in her spot and picked up the comb, starting to retwist another dread.