𝟐

-Thursday, March 11th, 2021-

𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘷𝘰𝘯

"Heyy Von." I heard making me look up from my phone. I kissed my teeth when I saw who it was that walked through the studio door.

"Hey." I told Kris in a bored tone. She took a seat next to me. "Can I come over today?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Nah, I got somewhere to be." I lied. "He lying like fuck." Her ugly ass best friend said. I turned to the side and mugged her.

"What nigga, you know damn well you not doing shit today."

"You'on know what the fuck I got going on so shut the fuck up." I got up out my seat and walked into the booth.

I grabbed the headphones to put on but stopped seeing they was still sitting there.

"Fuck is y'all still doing here. Kick rocks." I told them.

My phone began to ring making me pull it out of my pocket. It was Cherish tryna facetime me.

It's been a week since she did my retwist and we been texting and facetiming ever since.

I smiled a lil and pressed the green button. "Heyyy." She cheesed as she put her face in the camera. "Wassup ma, why you call me?"

"Nothing, I was just calling you to see what you was doing. I'm bored." I watched as she set her phone up against something and rested her chin in the palm of her hand.

"I'm at the studio." I told her. In the corner of my eyes, I seen Kris and her friend mugging me.

"Nuni, I wan some shicken nuggets." Chanel sleepily told Cherish.

Cherish turned around and looked at her. "You always want some damn 'shicken' nuggets, Tootie." She picked Chanel up and sat her in her lap.

"That's ma boyfriend?" Chanel asked as she put her face in the camera. "He is not yo damn boyfriend. But yeah, that's Von." Cherish told her.

"You just mad cause he not your boyfriend." Chanel stuck her tongue out at her sister.

"Stop playing, you not funny." Cherish rolled her eyes and took a hit from her vape, blowing it in the opposite direction of Chanel. "Von, you buy me shicken nuggets?" Chanel asked me.

"Yeah, I gotchu lil folks. I'ma come over there in a lil bit." I promised. "Really!" She smiled. "Bring me something to drink too."

I nodded my head. "Okay, I go play now." She climbed out of Cherish's lap and ran away.

"Yeah, get ya lil ugly ass on." Cherish laughed.

"Shut up, bitch!" Chanel yelled in the background making me bust out laughing.

"Ooh, I'm about ta' beat yo ass like you stole something, word to my motha! Lemme call you back." Cherish said.

"Aight." I nodded. "Oh, bring me something to drink, too." She added before hanging up. I opened my notes app and rested the headphones around my neck.

"Aye, you can play the beat now." I told the producer. He nodded and pressed a few buttons on the sound board before the beat started playing.

"You here yet?" Chanel asked me. She had facetimed me from her ipad cause she wasn't talking to Cherish after she got her ass whooped.

"Yeah, I'm pulling up now, Lil folks." I told her as I parked the car and turned it off. "You got my nuggets?"

I laughed a lil. "Nah, I forgot 'em." I lied. She scrunched up her face. "You can't come over no more." She told me before hanging up.

"Her lil ass crazy." I mumbled as I grabbed the bag of food and drinks.

Getting out of the car, I walked up the stairs of her apartment building and knocked on the door.

"Rock, I'm not about to go back and forth with you. You acting like a lil kid right now and I don't got time for this." I heard Cherish's voice get louder as she walked closer to the door.

"Bye Chrisean." She sighed just as she opened the door.

"You good?" I asked her. She nodded and moved out of the way to let me in. I set the food down on the kitchen Island.

"Toota noota, come get your food." Cherish called out. Chanel slowly walked out of the guest room and over to us. "You said you didn't get my nuggets." She pointed at me.

I chuckled. "I was just playing, lil folks." I picked her up and sat her down on one of the bar stools.

"You get my drink?" She looked up at me. I grabbed the small wendy's cup and placed it in front of her.

"Thank you." She did a lil happy dance as she ate her chicken nuggets.

I turned around to see Cherish looking me up and down while drinking the lemonade that I brought her.

"They lemonade ain't never cold." She said once she remove the straw from her mouth.

I looked at her confused. "I said extra ice?" I muttered.

She busted out laughing. "It's okay, it's never gon' get cold." She continued to laughed as she leaned on me.

"Can't be that funny." I shook my head as she calmed down. "But thank you though." She gave me a smile.

"You good." I smiled as I helped her stand up straight.

"What chu' been doing today?" I asked her as we both took a seat on the couch. She sighed. "Nothing, just cleaning up and watching Tootie. I got in a argument with my sister too." She ranted.

"Over what?" I slouched in my seat and slightly spread my legs. Cherish watched me carefully as she chewed on her lip. I waved my hand in front of her face to try and bring her back.

"Sorry— but we argued over the fact that my mom doesn't trust her enough to watch Chanel. I mean... I wouldn't either."

I nodded my head. "I miss my sister though." She mumbled, more to herself. "Why you won't go see ha?" I asked. "I don't like her man so I told her she gon' have to come over here."

Nodding my head, I took one of Chanel's fries making her mug me.

"Fat nigga." She mumbled.

Me and Cherish busted out laughing. "Watch ya mouth fa I pop ya ass again." Cherish warned.

"Ok, I'm sorry."

𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 ?