𝟏𝟖

-Thursday, June 17th, 2021-

𝘔 𝘐 𝘚 𝘏 𝘈 𝘙 𝘙 𝘖 𝘕 • 𝘈 𝘓 𝘓 𝘌 𝘕✧

I rolled my eyes looking at a video of Cherish and Von that popped on my feed.

"I need to break them up. I want my nigga back." I mumbled to myself as I bit my nail. Opening up the phone app, I called Kayla cause I knew she was with him.

"What's up girl." She answered. "Hey, where you at?" I asked as I went through my closet to find something to wear.

"Uh, we at the studio. You tryna pull up?" I smiled, "Hell yeah. I'ma be there in ten."

I hung up the phone and got ready before leaving the house and making my way to the studio.

When I got to the studio, Kayla met me outside. "Hey girl, Come on, Von inside." She said.

"Good, I missed my nigga." I smiled. We walked inside the building and stopped in front of the door to the studio they were in.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked Kayla. She nodded. "Take a picture of me next to Von and send it to Cherish."

She laughed and nodded her head. "Yeah, I gotchu. I'on like that hoe either. She just using my brother for money."

I opened the door to the studio and immediately made eye contact with Von. He kissed his teeth and looked back down at his phone.

"I got my camera up, go do what you gotta do." Kayla said and I nodded.

Walking over to the couch, I took a seat next to him. "Hey Von." I greeted but he ignored me.

Rolling my eyes, my hand grabbed his chin to make him look at me. "Why you touching me, folks?" He asked, smacking my hand away.

"Why you not talking to me?" I asked back as my hand rubbed on his thigh. "You on some weird shit."

Von got up and sat down at the edge of the couch and started talking to Durk. I looked over at Kayla and she nodded.

She came over and sat next to me, showing the messages between her and Cherish.

———
Cherish

2 attachments*
I'm sorry you had to find out like this sis
at least it's not on the shade room.
5:07pm