𝟏𝟓

-Sunday, May 30th, 2021-

𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘷𝘰𝘯

"Where I'm at right now? Uhh, the crib."
I turned my live camera around to show my ankle monitor.

"Y'all niggas know I can't go nowhere." I mumbled as I turned the camera back around. "Lemme add somebody else."

I went through the request before tapping on a random username.

I waited for her to pop up on the screen before speaking. "Wassup folks." I greeted with a smile. "Heyy, I'm a big fan." She said in excitement. "Preciate it, gang."

We began talking bout random stuff. "But you know what? I wanna put that chain on." She told me.

I looked at her confused. "Huh? What chain?" I questioned. "That O block, cause I'm from the O." She said.

I tried not to laugh. "My girlfriend gon' beat yo ass." I told her.

"Who Cherish?... You right, I don't want no dealings." She laughed. "Dayvon!" I heard Cherish yell making me look behind me.

She came from upstairs, walking with a slight waddle. I laughed at her and she flipped me off.

I turned back to the live for a second, reading the comments.

They love them some Cherish.

——
its my wifeeee😩

why she walking like that??👀

oop, look at that limp

BAEEEE😍😍😍
——

"Why she walking like that? Cause I fucked the shit outta ha last night and this morning—" I stopped when I felt a pillow hit my head.

"Why would you tell them that?" She laughed finally making it over to the couch.

"They already knew." I shrugged. "Anyways, I'm going to get my nails done. I'll be back later." She told me.

I kissed my teeth. "You leaving me." I mumbled. Cherish grabbed my chin, tilting my head back before placing a kiss on my lips.

"What color you want me to get?" She asked me. I shrugged. "I'on know just get 'em long."

"Alright. I'll see you in a lil bit." She gave me one more kiss before walking out the house.