𝟑𝟏

-Wednesday, December 22nd, 2021-

𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘷𝘰𝘯

"Just got some top from this stripper bitch, she from Kankakee. Just bought a glock, with a ruler clip. Boy, don't play with me." I mumbled along to my new song.

"It's ready to drop." The producer told me. I nodded my head. "If it's ready then gon' ahead and drop that shit, foenem." I said.

I made this song when I was on house arrest and lowkey forgot about it.

My phone began ringing in my pocket so I pulled it out. Reading the contact name, it was my momma.

I tapped the green button and brought the phone up to my ear. "Wassup Momma." I greeted.

"Hey baby. You and Cherish still coming over on Christmas?" She asked.

She still don't know about Cherish being pregnant. Nobody do, aside from her Cherish's parents.

And Essence donkey ass.

Cherish waited until we got the genders because she wanna surprise my momma on christmas.

"Yeah, we still coming over." I told her.

"Good. I miss my baby." She said. "I miss you too—"

"Boy, I was talking about Cherish. I see you all the time." She cut me off. I laughed at this. "So you'on miss yo own son? You bogus as hell." I said.

"Get off my phone with this shit. I'll call you tomorrow." She snapped at me.

"Alright, bye momma. Luh you."

"I love you too. Bye." The call disconnected and I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Alright, I'll talk to the label about a good date to drop it." The producer said.

I nodded my head. "You got some more beats I can listen to, though?" I asked, spinning in my rolling chair.

"Yeah." He started typing on his computer so I decided to get on live. I set my phone up before looking back at Doodie Lo.

"Nigga Doodie getting a line. He ain't even got no hair. That shit blowing me." I said my live. Doodie started laughing.

"I be confused about a lot of shit." I started pointing. "That's one thing I'on understand. I'on understand, a nigga call a barber up — A nigga make a grown man get up out his bed to come shave yo bald head that's already shaved, bro."