𝟐𝟐

-Sunday, July 4th, 2021-

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩✧

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

"Cherish, get up." My mom said shaking me.

"No quiero." I mumbled pulling the comforter over my head. "English, please." She grabbed the comforter and snatched it off.

"Ma! leave me alone." I whined.

I stayed over at her house last night because she needed help for the cookout that she was having today.

"Get up— oh my god look at your eyes." She grabbed my face and turned it side to side.

"Yeah, you been crying. Go take a shower and get ready. People bout to start coming over." She said before walking out the room.

"And stop crying over something you started. Should've never told that man you was done with him." She yelled.

I rolled my eyes before walking into the bathroom. "I wasn't crying over that."

My eyes widened after seeing my reflection in the mirror. My eyes were red and swollen from me crying last night.

I spent most of the night reading the negative comments on my most recent posts.

"What Joseline say? Bitch you look a mess." I mumbled to myself before grabbing the toothbrush.

After getting myself together and taking a shower. I got dressed and left the guest room.

Most of my family had come over and were spread out around the house. "Nuni!" Chanel yelled drawing attention to me.

"Hey tootie." I smiled as I picked her up. "You ok?" She asked.

"Yes, Stinka. I'm ok." I kissed her cheek before walking into the kitchen where my mom was.

She was surrounded by some of my female family members. "Hey y'all." I greeted, switching Chanel to my other hip.

They all said hey and included me into their conversation.

"Where's Chrisean at?" One of them asked. "She's supposed to be coming but I don't know." I answered, glancing back at the door.

"I don't know what is up with you young ladies and dating these rappers—"

My cousin cut off my auntie. "Cherish don't date a rapper no more. Her man left her. They saying she was only with him for the money."