𝟐𝟏

-Wednesday, June 30, 2021-

𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘷𝘰𝘯

"Willow, sit down bruh." Durk told her seeing that she was trying to grab a cup of water off of the counter.

She got down off the chair she climbed on and crossed her arms.

"Hmm, lil folks." I passed her the cup and she smiled. "Thank you." She smiled
before going to sit down in the living room.

"Nah but you and Cherish really done?" Durk asked as he put something back in the fridge.

"For now, she crazy as fuck. Called me asking if we was really done, I said yeah. Then she heard me talking to Asian and said she was gon' boom at my granny. I'on even know what that mean." I explained.

"Boom at yo granny? Hold up, let me go on urban dictionary." He said making me bust out laughing.

"Oh nahh, she tryna kill yo granny. What that lady do to her." He shook his head dramatically making me laugh some more.

We stopped when India's voiced sounded through out the house.

"Ok girl, I'ma talk to you later. Love you." She pulled the phone away from her ear before putting it down on the counter.

"So you fucking with Asian again?" She asked giving me a stank look. I returned the look. "No, I'on mess with that girl." I defended.

Her face changed to a smile. "Ok, so you going back to Cherish right?" I laughed at how quick her mood switched.

"Not right now. She still my girl though." I said making her smiled get bigger.

"So y'all on a break?"

"No. We broken up. Why you asking so many questions, India?" I gave her a look.

"Because." She dragged. "Cherish is sad. She's the only person I know that is always in a good mood. It takes a lot to make her upset or get out of character."

I stared at her like she was crazy cause Cherish was always going off on me.

"Anyways, my friend is sad and I don't like that. I think she misses you—"

"Mommy!" Willow yelled. "Hi my baby." India picked her up and walked away. I look over at Durk who was still scrolling through Urban dictionary.

"So, how she yo girl but she tryna kill yo granny?" Durk asked putting his phone down. I shrugged. "She ain't mean that shit." He just shook his head at me.

Cherish need a break from me. We both needed space and if I didn't distance myself, I would've fucked up what we had going on for good.

It was just a right person, wrong time situation.

"Now when yo granny come up— nah I'm just playing. She did hold you down while you was locked up so I understand why you not letting her go."

"Yeah, I just need my space from her. That's it."

"So what if she pop out with another nigga?" He asked making me scrunch up my face.

"I'm killing her and that nigga. She don't need no new nigga, she just need to focus on herself." I said making Durk laugh.

"I'on know why yo ass laughing, foe. I'm serious." I mugged him. He kept laughing. "I know, that's why it's funny."

"Where Cherish at?" Grandbabii asked me. Before I could answer, Kayla cut in. "That bitch gone."

"Watch yo mouth, folks. Don't be calling her no bitch." I told her.

I'on like when people be disrespecting Cherish. At all.

"How you mad at me but not at yo fans. We all saying the same shit." Kayla defended.

I scrunched up my face before going on Cherish page to see if what she was saying was true.

I tapped on her most recent post and looked through the comments. They was calling her a hoe or saying she was only with me for the money.

I mean, she was at first but—

I kissed my teeth and opened twitter because I'm not bout to let them disrespect her.

"What chu' doing. I'on know why you mad. It's not like y'all even together." Kayla but I ignored her.

I posted my tweet after reading over it a couple times. "I wanna go see Cherish." Grandbabii said.

"For what. You not seeing her." Kayla rolled her eyes.

"I like her more than you." He mumbled. Luckily, Kayla didn't hear him but I did. I laughed a lil, "Don't say that, lil foenem."

He shrugged and crossed his arms before sitting back on the couch.

I opened instagram and went to my dms. Opening a random one, I pressed on the shade room post.

l'on even care to look at this forreal.

________________________________________________
theshaderoom

Liked by trulyessencee and 62,459 otherstheshaderoom- Oop! #KingVon with a message for people disrespecting his ex-girlfriend #CherishAmiyah

theshaderoom- Oop! #KingVon with a message for people disrespecting his ex-girlfriend #CherishAmiyah

(View all comments)

random01- i love how he still step behind her even if they not together
random05 - exactly!!

random09- perioddd ik they getting back tg soon.
random16 - shii they better
_________________________________________________

y'all i'm running out of ideas for this book, i need help🥲