𝟑𝟒

~Time skip~
-Tuesday, March 15th, 2022-

~Time skip~-Tuesday, March 15th, 2022-

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

"Oh my god." I groaned as I struggled to walk up the front porch steps.

"What's wrong?" Essence asked. "My back hurts." I sighed, holding onto India. We decided to go out for a lil brunch today.

I took a deep breath, swaying back and forth as I waited for her to unlock the door with my key.

All of a sudden, water came rushing out from under my dress.

"Shit." I cursed as I stared at the puddle forming on the concrete. "Bitch, did— did you just piss on yo self?" Essence asked in disbelief.

Me and India laughed at her. "No, my water just broke." I said calmly. Her eyes went wide. "But, I thought you was only thirty-six weeks." Essence started to panic.

"I am." I mumbled as I waddled over to the door and opened it. I walked inside where we found Von, Durk, Polo and some of the other guys chilling in the living room.

"I'm going to change my clothes." I told the girls as I made my way past the living room. "Dayvon, my water broke." I informed as I passed by.

"Fix that shit then." He replied back. I just rolled my eyes at how dumb he was before started to walk up the stairs.

"No, that means that babies are coming." India told him, trying not to laugh.

He jumped up. "You forreal?" He asked. She nodded and he got up, rushing over to me.

He picked me up and helped me up the rest of the stairs.

"Fix that shit then." I mocked his voice before laughing. He dropped me on the bed and I groaned.

"I'm sorry, ma." He quickly apologized. "Go find me something to wear please." I told him just as a contraction hit.

He went into my closet and came back with some leggings and a t shirt and helped me change.

"Oh my- fuck." I groaned as I held my stomach. "Take me to the hospital, bitch." I cursed at him.

"Don't be calling me no bitch. I'll body slam yo big ass." Through all his shit talking, he still helped me up and I put my crocs on. We made our way downstairs and into the garage.

I got in the passenger seat and Von walked around to the driver's side and got in.

The whole way to the hospital, I was timing my contractions as they got closer and closer together.