𝟏𝟗

-Friday, June 25th, 2021-

𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘷𝘰𝘯

I sat in a rolling chair just spinning around waiting for my manager to come in. He said he wanted to talk to talk to me about something but he taking forever.

Ever since the fight with Cherish, she been real distant from me. But I can't put all the blame on her cause I ain't tried to talk to her either.

"What's good, twin." I heard making me turning around. Durk walked in and sat down at the table.

I dapped him up. "Why you here?" I asked.

"I'on know. They hit me up and said they wanna have a meeting." He shrugged. "Oh, aight." I nodded and continued spinning in my chair.

"What's wrong with yo ass, foe?" He asked seeing how I was zoned out. "Me and Cherish got in a fight and we ain't been talking since."

"Y'all wasn't like fist fighting or nothing right? Both of y'all kinda fucked up in the head." He said making me laugh a little.

"Nah, we was arguing and she hit me in my face cause I wouldn't let her go fight Asian so I left." I explained.

"Damnn, and y'all ain't talked since?" He asked and I shook my head.

"You ain't drop yo blunt?" He raised an eyebrow and I quickly shook my head again. "I would've fucked her lil ass up, on O."

Durk started laugh but I was dead serious. We would've been at her door fighting like two niggas.

Soon, our managers and a few other people came in the room and took a seat at the table.

"So, we wanted to talk to you guys about going on tour. We have a lineup of who will be on tour with you guys and already have the tour dates ready. All you need to do is post the flyer, get the word out. After we see the ticket sales, we can head to the first location." My manager informed.

I nodded, starting to spin side to side in my chair.

"We had to cancel the Chicago show due to its interference with your case but hopefully we can try again once Von is off probation."

I looked over at Durk. "You off probation, nigga?" I asked and he nodded. "Hell yeah. That shit ended yesterday. I forgot to tell you."

"Ohh, so the court just don't like my ass." I laughed.

"Nigga you give them hell every time you get arrested. I'on know why they would."

We continued talking about the tour and some other stuff before they let us leave. "Where you going now?" Durk asked as we walked out to the parking lot.

"I'ma go see Cherish. I gotta figure out where she at though." I shrugged, unlocking my car.

"aight, I'ma fuck with you later twin." Durk said and I nodded giving him a dap. 

I got in the car and started it up. Pulling my phone outta my pocket, I called Cherish.

"What, Dayvon." She answered with a attitude. "Slide to my house." Was all I said before hanging up. 

I knew she was gon' do it so I ain't worry bout tryna convince her. Starting car up, I drove home.

I looked back at the door as Cherish walked in. She walked over to the couch and put her bag down.

"I missed you." She mumbled as she came over to me. She kissed my lips before sitting down. "And I'm sorry for hitting you in your face."

"You good, lil folks. I missed you too." I held my arm out and she came over to lay on me. "What did you do today?"

"I went up to the label and had a meeting. They said me and Durk going on tour." I revealed causing her to look up at me. "Really, that's exciting."

"You gon' come with me?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Why not?" I scrunched up my face. "I'm already booked for this entire month and next month." Cherish sat up and turned to look at me.

I'm getting irritated now because her not wanting to come with me on tour just blew my whole mood.

"Just cancel that shit." I told her and she looked at me sideways. "Are you deadass right now? That's so unprofessional and not to mention it just rude."

"So." I shrugged. "You my girl, you should be there to support me."

"It's not that I don't support you, I just don't wanna do my clients like that. Plus that's a lot of money that I'm missing out on."

"You really pissing me off." I stated as I got up and walked away from her. "You mad cause I don't wanna lose clients. Not everything is about you Dayvon. I have a life too!" She exclaimed following behind me.

I just stayed silent and ignored her. "I don't even care no more, Cherish." I groaned.

"I hate when you do this. Every time you're in the wrong, you try to turn it around on me." She said, snatching my phone out my hand.

"Every time? When have I done that shit?" I asked.

"You literally did it a few days ago when we argued about me never being at home." She explained.

I sighed. "Cherish, shut the fuck up talking to me cause you really pissing me off, on King David."

We continued to go back and forth, gradually getting louder until she started throwing shit.

"I'm done with you nigga. All because I said I wouldn't go on tour with you, now you calling me out my name. Fuck you! Don't call or text my phone!" She yelled before walking out the kitchen.

She grabbed her bag off the couch before walked out and slamming the door behind her.

I looked around the kitchen, everything finally settling in. "Fuck, man!" I yelled throwing a glass at the wall.