𝟑𝟕

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩✧

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

I kept my eyes closed, too afraid to open them. What if I was dead. I don't wanna be dead.

When I open my eyes, I wanna see my babies and Dayvon standing over me telling me that was all just a bad dream. But I know that's not gonna happen.

Slowly, my eyes flutter open and I take in my surroundings. The room is bright making me squint until my eyes got used to the lighting.

The familiar sound of beeping brought me back to reality.

I'm not dead.

I slowly sat up, ignoring the intense pain in my chest. I looked around and there was no one in the room. All I could hear was faint talking outside the door.

"The surgery was successful, she should be awake by now. You can go in and see her."

Next thing I know, the door opened. My parents walked in with Chanel and Chrisean. Essence and India right behind them.

My mom came up and hugged me. I just sat there. "Baby are you okay?" She asked. I pushed her off and looked around the room.

"I just wanna see my kids." I sighed.

"Booka's bringing them up from Tasha's car. They just pulled up." India explained.

I nodded and laid back.

"Nuni, are you okay?" Chanel asked as my dad helped her onto the bed. I smiled slightly.

"Yeah, I'm okay Toota." I told her.

"Is Von okay?" She asked.

I looked to India and Essence for any type of sign but they stayed quiet.

"I don't know." I told her. She cuddled up against me and I rubbed her back. The door opened again and this time Booka walked in with two car seats.

He set them down and took Jakhari out first and handed him to me before taking Jhené out next. I held both in my arms and immediately broke down crying.

"Aww, Cherish." Essence came over and rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry. Mommy's so sorry." I cried as I stared at the both of them. They slept peacefully but just seeing their face made me feel so guilty.

"Why are you apologizing?" India asked.

"Because this is all my fault. If I would've never told Dayvon I didn't wanna go home yet this wouldn't have happened." I said through my tears.