𝟒

-Saturday, March 20th, 2021-

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩✧

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

"But why is she bringing me up?" I asked Chrisean. I joined her live cause I seen one of the girls she was beefing with bring me and Chanel up.

"I don't know bruh. The bitch is weird. She talking like she know you. This bitch said she was gon' beat yo ass, you know how hard I laughed?"

I immediately busted out laughing. "I ain't know who this bitch was till today, and beat who ass? Definitely not mine. She better keep that bullshit where she at." I said.

I squinted as I read the comments on her live.

——
user- THESE BITCHES TOO FUCKIN OLD TO BE ACTING LIKE THIS😭😭

user- if you fight like yo sister then lord bless they hearts💀

user- mannn this bout to be the fight of the century

user- tag chanel in too she probably buss heads at prek😂

hater- yeahh she ain't bout to beat nobody ass

hater- y'all ain't on nun fr stfu
——

"She almost forty acting like a lil bitch." I laughed reading a comment quoting what Rock said while she was on the show.

"Nuni, they said tag Chanel in. I'm weak as fuck." We both busted out laughing at this.

"Why you so loud?" Von mumbled sleepily from the other side of my sectional couch.

"Sorry. I forgot you was sleep." Apologizing, I turned back to the live.

"You got a man, Nuni?" Chrisean raised her eyebrows at me as she smirked. "Girl no, this just my friend."

She gave me a look showing that she wasn't convinced.

——
user- why that sound like king von??🧐

user- ik that ain't my man dayvon

user- damn i kinda wanted her sister

user- YOU LAID UP WITH MY MAN😭
——

"Who is King Von?" I asked, playing dumb. "Folks, quit playing wimme." Von lightly slapped my leg that was laid across the couch.

"Ain't nobody laid up with yo man." I jokingly made a face at the camera and so did Chrisean before we busted out laughing for like the tenth time.

Von gripped my ankle making me try to swat his hand away. This caused me to drop my phone.

I picked it up but made a confused face. "Yo, why can't I see myself?" I mumbled, moving my hand from behind my phone so I could wave it in front of the camera.

"Nuni, yo camera turned around!" Chrisean exclaimed making me gasp and drop my phone.

"Oh fuck." I quickly turned my camera around and looked at all the comments flooding in.

——
user- GIRL I HOPE YOU READY TO DIE BOUT THAT DICK

user- THATS MY MF MAN OK THATS MY MF MAN

user- WE WAS RIGHTTT

dickrider- what happened to kris?

user- we lost another one girls🥲

user- WAITTT CS THIS KINDA CUTE
——

"What happened?" Von asked me. "Everybody seen you." I sighed. "Damn." He tried to hold in his laugh but couldn't.

"It's not fuckin funny." I reached over to hit him but he grabbed my arm.

"Chill out, foenem. They know we just friends." I nodded my head and sat back in my spot.

I glanced at the time on top of my phone, seeing was almost time to get Chanel from school. "Aight Rock, I'm bout to get off of here. I gotta pick up Tootie from school."

She nodded. "Tell her I said hey." I nodded and blew her a kiss before leaving the live.

"You staying or coming with me?" I asked Von. He looked up at me from his phone. "I'm coming."

"Oh wow." I mumbled as I scrolled through instagram. "They ain't waste no time."

The shade room had posted clips from the live earlier. Most of the comments were funny and nice but then there was the ones that actually believed this nigga was they man.

"There she go right there." Von pointed out. I looked up from my phone seeing Chanel standing at the door with her teacher holding her hand.

I got out the car and walked over to them. "Hey my Tootiepop." I smiled.

She let go of her teacher's hand and ran over to me. "Hey Nuni. It's Friday?" She asked me.

I nodded my head as I picked her up.

Me and my mom agreed that I would pick her up every Friday and keep her for the weekend since she loves being at my house.

"You had a good day?" I asked her as we walked away from the school after she said goodbye to her teacher.

"Yeah, I learned how to count to twenty." She held up two fingers, widely spread apart.

"Oh really. You gotta show me when we get in the car." I smiled. Opening the back door for her, she climbed into her booster seat that was in the middle seat.

I buckled her seatbelt before shutting door and getting in myself.

"Hey Von." She smiled. "Hey Lil folks. How was school?" Chanel began to tell him all about her day. "Nuni, you wanna hear me count to twenty, now?"

"Yeah baby, go ahead." I told her.

"One, two, tree, four, six, seben, eight, eleben, fourteen, sebenteen, twenty!" She exclaimed.

Me and Von busted out laughing. "Lil folks, you skipped some numbers." Von told her.

"I did? Oh, well das okay cause I get to twenty faster." She smiled. "Can we get ice cream?"

"Yeah." He nodded. "Let's go to Cold Stone." I suggested. He nodded once again and started driving in the direction of Cold Stone Creamery.