𝟐𝟒

-Saturday, July 17th, 2021-

𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘷𝘰𝘯

Me and Cherish both watched as Chanel got out the car and hugged her mom.

"Bye tootiepop. I'll facetime you." Cherish told her. Chanel frowned, coming up the car window.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"To do grown people stuff. Be good for mommy." Cherish blew her a few kisses before saying bye to her momma.

"Bye, Nu. Be safe and remember to go pick up your birth control from wal—"

"Ok, momma I get it. Can I go now?" She sighed. Her momma gave a side eye but nodded.

"I love you, Nuni." She said. "I love you too." Cherish smiled before rolling up her window.

She looked over at me and I took the car out of park, driving in the direction of my house.

Cherish sat her elbow on the middle console and just started at me. I smirked, glancing between her and the road.

"What chu' looking at, folks?" I asked her.

"I'm looking at you." She pushed some hair behind her ear. "You look so sexy, I missed you."

Her hands moved to my lap, rubbing on my thigh. "Aight now, don't start some shit you can't finish." I warned.

She rolled her eyes before unbuttoning my pants.

I kept my eyes on the road as she stuck her hand down my polo briefs, pulling out my dick.

She licked around the tip making me bite my lip as my grip on the steering wheel tightening.

"You missed me, daddy?" She asked looking up at me.

I hummed in response, holding her hair back with my free hand. She slowly took my dick in her warm mouth and I fought back a moan.

Trying my hardest to to swerve, I kept glancing between Cherish and the road. "Damn..." I barely got out as she bobbed her head up and down.

Realizing I couldn't drive while she did this, I turned into a Racetrac gas station and parked where there weren't too many cars.

Rolling up the windows, I turned the air up since it was hot today.

Cherish continued to deepthroat my dick. I threw my head back feeling my nut building up.