𝟏𝟎

-Wednesday, April 21st, 2021-

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩✧

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

"Alright girl, you done." I told my client as I spun the chair around for her to look in the mirror.

"I love it. You did your thing as always boo." She said making smile.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it." I began to start cleaning up my vanity table. "How much I owe you?" She asked.

"Umm... two-fifty." I answered. She tapped on her phone before showing it to me. "I just sent you the money, check if you got it."

I pulled my phone out my pocket and checked my apple pay. "I got it, thank you, boo."

"No, thank you. You saved my ass." She joked making me laugh a little.

We talked some more before she left. That was my last head to do for the day so after cleaning up, I went straight home.

"Today drained me." I sighed, quoting tiktok. I walked through the lobby of my apartment building and pressed the button for the elevator.

Once the door opened, I stepped in and prayed nobody else would get on here with me.

I hate being on the elevator with other people, it's so awkward. Not to mention I really don't know nobody in this building forreal.

Luckily I reached my floor without any stops. I unlocked the front door and stepped in, dropped my purse on the table and hung my keys up on the key rack.

Walking into the living room, I flopped back on the couch.

Just when I was about to close my eyes, my phone rang. "No~." I whined but picked it up anyway.

"Hello." I answered not bothering to look at the caller ID. "Durk and Von just got arrested!" India yelled into the phone. It sounded like there was a lot going on in the background.

My eyes widened as I sat up. "What?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, cops just pulled up on them, he said to call you and his mama."

"The fuck am I supposed to do — You know what, never mind." I sighed before hanging up.

I ran a hand down my face and groaned in frustration. "I just got home. The hell was he doing to get arrested." I complained as I got up and put my shoes back on.