𝟔

-Friday, March 26th, 2021-

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩✧

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

"You should start a Youtube channel." I read out loud as I scrolled through the comments on my live.

"Maybe I should, Tootiepop, you think I should start a youtube channel?" I asked Chanel.

She looked up from her ipad and nodded. "Welp, Toota said it's a good idea so I might go get me a camera." I shrugged.

"Are you single?" I read with a smirk on my face. "Am I?"

——
user- ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION😭

user- ykw i'm not bout to play with you😂

user- chanel so cute💗

random- was that you in the picture that von posted?🤨
——

"No, I'm not single." I laughed. "Is  Von still coming?" Chanel asked me and she crawled into my lap.

"Yeah, he's coming with your 'shicken' nuggets." Her smile grew wide at this info.

"This girl would live off of chicken nuggets if she could." I joked.

Me and Chanel's head turned at the sound of the front door opening. "What I tell you bout leaving this door unlocked, hm?"

"Sorry. I forgot." I mumbled as I rocked Chanel side to side. "Now when yo ass get robbed I bet you won't forget again."

——
VON PLSS😭😭

so it's true?

MY MAN MY MAN MY MAN

nooo cs this is cute asf

@theshaderoom

——

"Hm, Lil folks." Von handed the bag of wendy's to Chanel making her smile.

"Von, you know I can spell my name now." She told her. "Oh forreal. Merch, lil girl." He told her.

"I put it on my barbies." She fell into a fit of giggles. "Why you teach her that?" I laughed.

"They gotta learn early." He shrugged.

"Why you not ready yet and you the one who wanted to go to the mall?" He questioned as he sat down on the couch.