𝟏𝟕

-Saturday, June 12th, 2021-

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩✧

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

I stepped out of my shower and wrapped my towel around my body. Von was in the doorway looking at me with a smirk on his face making me jump.

His ass just popped up outta nowhere.

"Get out. I don't go no clothes on." I smiled a little as I walked past him.

"Already seen it all, lil folks." He slapped my ass, following me into the closet. "Why you here? I though you had to meet with your probation officer."

I opened my dresser and put on some panties before grabbing a t-shirt and some shorts.

"I did, she said I got a curfew now but like I gotta ask permission to go outta state and shit." He explained hugging me from behind.

"That's good." I smiled and turned around to look at him. Standing on my toes, I kissed his lips twice.

"I'm hungry" I mumbled before we walked out my room and into the kitchen. I got a bowl of pineapples out the fridge and we sat down on the couch together.

I laid on him and opened tiktok since I was bored. Von was on his phone but would occasionally look down to see what I was watching.

My video paused when I got an incoming facetime call from my mom. I tapped on the notification and pressed the green button. "Hi pookie." I smiled as her face popped up on the screen.

"Hey Nu, what chu' doing today?" She asked.

"Nothing, I was just gon' stay home and chill with Von." I answered. Von looked down at me hearing his name being mentioned.

"Oh, hey Dayvon. You being good and staying outta trouble?" She asked him. He laughed, "Yes ma'am."

Just lying straight through his pretty ass teeth.

"Mhmm, well that's good. Anyways, I called because you're auntie invited us to Jalen's game. Wanted to know if you were coming."

I pursed my lips to the side, carefully thinking about my answer. "Uh, sure. When is it?"

"At four. I'll send you the location." She said.

"Ok, I'll see you later. Love you mommy."  I smiled and waved. "Love you more, Nuni." She blew a kiss before ending the call.