FOCUS ON YOURSELF

Envy is the symptom of the lack of appreciation of one's value of uniqueness and self-esteem.
Each of us has something to give that no one else has.
(Elizabeth O'Connor)

The envious never uses what he has, he always lacks what he wants.
It does not have, and it is not: it tries to be and to have something that it also knows and that it desires only because it belongs to others.
(Vittorino Andreoli)

Life is a big road with many signs.
So when you are on the way, don't complicate your mind.
Escape from hatred, malice and jealousy.
Don't bury your thoughts, direct your vision to reality.
Wake up and live.
(Bob Marley)

Reflection :
Envy and jealousy are the worst emotions one can feel towards another person.
We feel envy when we do not have what we want and instead jealousy when we lose someone dearer and close to us through the work of others. You can be envious and jealous of everyone and everything, unfortunately also of people around us such as family and friends.
In both cases, many times we do not know the reason for the act towards which it is being carried out and we do not know the condition in which the person suffered lives.
Always be grateful and show that you know the value of what you have without judging others and learn not to criticize someone.