THE ACT OF KINDNESS

Kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.
(Joseph Joubert)

Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.
(Kahlil Gibran)

That best portion of a man's life, his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.
(William Wordsworth)

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
(Leo Buscaglia)

Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.
(Charles Dickens)

Reflection:
Kindness is an attitude that implies listening, respect, understanding and trust towards each other and of fundamental importance for building a better society, but also unfortunately rare to find.
Being kind means being in harmony with yourself and with others and above all being willing to help and make everyone around you feel at ease.
Lately today, even with the affirmation of the role of social media and the internet, the desire to impose one on the other has begun to be exalted, the drives to "prime over others" and to assume real more rude and aggressive behaviors which have led to negative consequences, but these are definitely not the right paths to follow.
A gesture and a kind word has the power to bring down prejudices and free those who receive it from negative emotions, creating that empathy towards others and a sense of tranquility.
For this reason treat everyone gently as you would like to happen to you and ensure that your actions have a positive impact on others even in times of great difficulty.