THE PASSION OF WRITING

Writing is a way of talking without being interrupted.
(Jules Renard)

A writer is someone for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people.
(Thomas Mann)

An original writer is not one who imitates nobody, but one whom nobody can imitate.
(François-René de Chateaubriand)

Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.
(William Wordsworth)

A drop of ink may make a million think.
(George Gordon Byron)

Time is the best author. It always writes the perfect ending.
(Charlie Chaplin)

Reflection:
Writing means expressing oneself in different ways and bringing out style, ideas and therefore one's being.
It can mean letting multiple thoughts flow on empty sheets that slowly take shape, letting you discover that part of us formed by different shades and telling stories to people with whom we share part of our experience.
It is a space where creativity and passion intertwine to create a work. It is a place where dreams and hidden fears can come to life and become something real.
It is settling into the game with oneself and showing that change that has been experienced.
It is clarifying those moments of doubts, insecurities and those situations that we prefer to avoid discussing.
That's all we wanted to say in the hope that someone would listen to us.