TOO QUICK TO JUDGE

We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done.
(Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)

It is much more difficult to judge oneself than to judge others.
(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

When you judge others, you do not define them, you define.
(Earl Nightingale)

We should not judge people by their peak of excellence, but by the distance they have traveled from the point where they started.

(Henry Ward Beecher)

Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway.

      You'll be damned if you do, and      damned if you don't.
(Eleanor Roosevelt)

Reflection:
Judging means expressing an opinion of value, merit, approval and blame on people or things.
Many people spend their time analyzing others, thus believing themselves better and having a more than positive opinion of themselves.
They often tend to criticize a person without even knowing them, but they are based only on looks, skin color, sexual orientation and religion.
In recent years, unfortunately, even with the influence of social media, the critical level of people has increased significantly, often accompanied by insults and vulgar words, who always have to say about everything, especially personal situations.
Judging others doesn't just attract attention and make the attitude irritating, but if it's aimed at ourselves it can be of great support and improve us.
Remember that before judging someone, know the other person's story and what they have been through.