THE BITTER DISAPPOINTMENT

Disappointment is a curtain that falls on people's hopes.
Only those who are strong enough to create new ones will be able to return to admire life unfolding before their eyes.
(Sabrina Ducci)

Disappointments leave a mark on the soul, break trust, make you see people with different eyes and for who they really are.
(Anna Infante)

The disappointment that reaches the heart changes you.
(Floriana Antonelli)

We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
(Martin Luther King, Jr.)

Pains, disappointments and melancholy are not made to make us discontented and take away our value and dignity, but to mature
(Hermann Hesse)

Riflection :
Disappointment is a state of mind full of saddness that is perceived when it is understood that expectations and hopes have not reached the desired goal.
A great discomfort that is caused by what turns out to be anything and molds itself into different shapes that take various folds.
It is often experienced as a personal failure that does not allow you to have the strength to overcome it.
Behind certain situations there are strong and bitter disappointments that push the person to break down on one side and on the other to give the best of himself.
Don't let today's disappointments rob you of tomorrow's happiness.