THE VALUE OF WORDS

Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them.
(Nathaniel Hawthorne)

Words are finite expressions of the infinite mind.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

I know nothing in the world that has as much power as a word.
Sometimes I write one, and I look at it, until it begins to shine.
(Emily Dickinson)

Kind words do not cost much.
Yet they accomplish much.
(Blaise Pascal)

If you want to understand a person, do not listen to his words, observes his behavior.
(Albert Einstein)

Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior.
Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values.
Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.
(Mahatma Gandhi)

Reflection:
Words are fundamental within our daily life and also in society itself. There are many in the dictionary and from them we draw our language and also the thoughts on which our ideas are based.
They can be used correctly or negatively, it is up to us to decide and give a meaning that varies according to the person and the context.
Some words have the power to change the world, sometimes just a little is enough to express profound and very interesting concepts.
While other times they create a discomfort in the person almost to break that bond that was created and change it completely.
It is important to remember that words are worth much more than individual actions and that each of us must think about the consequences and act with respect for others.