ONE SMALL STEP

To dream is to see without the eyes, to hear without the ears, to think without the mind, to touch without the body, to fly without the wings.
(Fabrizio Caramagna)

Life and dreams are leaves of the same book, reading them in order is living, skimming through them is dreaming.
(Arthur Schopenhauer)

Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true.
Osa vivere la vita che hai sognato. Vai avanti e realizza i tuoi sogni.
(Ralph Waldo)

Keep your dreams alive.
Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
(Gail Devers)

Reflection:
Dreams are a reality that we live in our mind and can become a real thing with a lot of dedication, commitment and work.
It allows us to discover new worlds never seen before and to build our own full of imagination and creativity, thus making us forget the bad experience, moment, day lived.
We often dive into something completely different from what we really think and browse to find more every day.
Believe in your dreams without thinking about time, how impossible they can be, but hold them tight and listen to their voice.