A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP

Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words.
(George Eliot)

A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.
(William Shakespeare)

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.
(Eleanor Roosevelt)

Reflection :
Friendship is a bond based on several values ​​including trust and loyalty, two important aspects in life.
It is established immediately and over time it undergoes various changes some of which create irreparable damage and others that remain preserved in the heart.
It is invaluable when the "true" meaning is understood and held steady forever.
It is necessary to be able to distinguish and recognize friends not only from their attitudes, but also from those little moments that arise in which collaboration and listening are needed to be able to come out stronger.
Be close and present to the person you care about most in any situation and will be willing to do the same for you.
Accept it for what it is and see it will be reciprocated with happiness.