SCARS TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
(Kahlil Gibran)

The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
(Audrey Hepburn)

It is foolish to wish for beauty.
Sensible people never either desire it for themselves or care about it in others.
If the mind be but well cultivated, and the heart well disposed, no one ever cares for the exterior.
(Anne Brontë)

Love yourself.
It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.
(Jenn Proske)

Reflection:
Beauty is a quality that human being possesses and shapes itself in different forms and changes with the passage of time.
It is the essence of the inner soul that fiercely shines and enlightens us.
It is a imperfection that distinguishes us from each other and makes us unique.
It is self-acceptance that implies being appreciated by others as well.
Remember always that it doesn't matter to be perfect if it consists in changing who you are, your happiness.
It doesn't matter if someone doesn't like you, appreciate yourself and see how your face will shine before all.
No matter what you wear, it's not what makes you special.
What matters is to be yourself in spite of everything and appreciate the different facets of the face and body that must be admired every day.