UNJUST WAR

Wars are poor chisels for carving out peaceful tomorrows.
(Martin Luther King, Jr.)

Those who are at war with others are not at peace with themselves.
(William Hazlitt)

Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime.
(Ernest Hemingway)

Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe.
(H.G. Wells)

Reflection :
War is a conflict that involves a clash between one or more nations for predominantly economic, social and even religious interests.
Over the years there have been several world and civil wars for which many people have fought and lost their lives, but not only found themselves without homes, jobs and food.
In other words, completely alone with no way forward and future to see especially for children whose hidden desires and dreams have been taken away.
The price they had to pay was that enormous discomfort and discomfort that can be glimpsed in the tears and in the faces of many people who live those situations that are still present every day.
That moment that seems to have vanished, reappears in its raw reality and becomes an endless nightmare. What we can hope for is to find that peace full of hope towards the world.