TRUE JUSTICE

Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.
(Theodore Roosevelt)

Live out your life in truth and justice, tolerant of those who are neither true nor just.
(Marco Aurelio)

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
(Martin Luther King Jr.)

In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems, for issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.
(Albert Einstein)

Reflection:
Justice is one of the virtues that the human being possesses to recognize and respect the right of everyone through the use of laws and their own reason.
It behaves purely when used consciously and demonstrates that one can act by defending oneself and others.
Throughout history, it has represented a fundamental element and has been used with the aim of restoring order which unfortunately has not always had the right direction.
With the evolution of society and the increase of episodes of extreme gravity, there have been many times cases of incorrect and sometimes inhuman justice, which have led people to react and make themselves heard, almost always reporting more than positive results and some without a resolution.
This is why we must continue to protect what is in fact ours and remember that justice is the same for everyone and the only truth.