THE PRECIOUSNESS OF GRATITUDE

Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.
(Henry Ward Beecher)

Two kinds of gratitude: the sudden kind we feel for what we take;
the larger kind we feel for what we give.
(Edwin Arlington Robinson)

I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
(Gilbert Keith Chesterton)

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more.
If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
(Oprah Winfrey)

Reflection:
Gratitude is that feeling of appreciation towards the person from whom a good has been received.
In another words it is the manifestation of love to those who receive and give it.
It shouldn't be directed only towards others, but above all towards ourselves and our lives, especially when things don't go the way we want.
It is one of the simple and sincere ways to express gratitude in an authentic way.
Whatever the reason, this manifests itself when we recognize the value of a person in our lives, when we appreciate their gesture and feel the need to reciprocate.
Knowing how to be grateful means recognizing your limits and having faith in yourself, but above all be thankful for who you are and have and never take anything for granted in life.