THE POWER OF EDUCATION

Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
(Nelson Mandela)

One child, one teacher, one book and one pen can change the world.
(Malala Yousafzai)

Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.
(Robert Frost)

Education is learning what you didn't even know you didn't know.
(Daniel Boorstin)

The problem is not people being uneducated. The problem is that they are educated just enough to believe what they have been taught and not educated enough to question what they have been taught.
(Richard Feynman)

Reflection :
Education is that set of knowledge and values ​​that are learned at school, but not only by reading books, traveling with the aim of always learning something new.
It represents the possibility of knowing and then building one's own idea of ​​the world and the future.
In the world, access to education is not the same for everyone, on the contrary, it is often more difficult for many people to go to school without obstacles along the way or in the worst cases it is denied completely and this happens above all to women considered useful to the domestic and therefore forced to stay at home.
These problems are trying to bring education back to the center in order to be able to solve them even though it will take many years for society to change.
In life we ​​must never stop learning, already thinking of continuing to know many things, but always thinking of growing and being more aware of our role in the world.
Education is the tool that really concerns everyone and for what it should be used in the best way.