CH 1

His Obsession| Family |𐙚| Jeon y/n|

His Obsession
| Family |𐙚| Jeon y/n|

I was watching SKZ's performance while sitting comfortably on my couch when I heard the doorbell ring.

???: who is here this early in the morning?

I got up from the sofa and walked towards the main door, the person standing on the other side kept ringing the bell nonstop giving me the idea of who might be on the other side of the door.

???2: heyyy!! Y/N how are you?

Y/N: I'm good Jungkook oppa but what are you doing here this early and well dressed?

Jungkook: I am here to see my baby sister can't I even do that and I'll leave for work after this so yeah I came well dressed I look handsome right.

Jungkook winked towards y/n making her laugh at his silly act

Y/N: handsome sure and this is your house too so you can come whenever you want. Oh- come in.

Jungkook: ouch you are so bad but I'm used to it now.

I side away from the door and oppa got inside the house and went straight to the living room while i shut the door back again.

Jungkook: yeah! Why do you always watch these eww-looking men look at me watch me I can sing too and I am more handsome you laughed at me and watch them.

I heard him say from the living room.

Y/N: you more handsome?? *said while laughing loud* and they sing better than you oppa why do you always say bad about them.

I said as i walked inside and looked at the TV screen to see the performance just ended.

Y/N: because of you i missed the ending.

Jungkook: you should respect me you know.

Hee said with a very cute angry face.

Y/N: aww oppa don't be mad. For me you're the most handsome caring and sweet-hearted person present in this world I love them but I love you the most, I was just having some fun.

Jungkook: Aww I know I know and I am the only person you should call handsome I am your brother I'll kill any men who come near you and if you love them they gotta give a good test if they want you as their girlfriend.

Y/N: why you so weird, I'm not with anyone so stop.

Jungkook: if this is called weird then I am weird I just want you to live happily and since we are the only family for each other, we should protect each other too.

Y/N: okay okay stop it, I don't want to cry in the morning.

I said wiping my fake tears making jungkook oppa giggle.

Y/N: did you eat your breakfast?

Jungkook: hehe you know I woke up late and I didn't have my breakfast yet but wait I have something important to tell you
I am goingtobusanformymeetingfor threedays-

Y/N: yah yah breath.

I sighed him to take a deep breath and then continue

Jungkook: yeah I was saying I have to go to Busan for some business purpose so I'll leave at night and I have kind of a busy schedule today so It will be the last time we're meeting for 3 days.

Y/N: BUSAN!!! take me too please please please I love it there.

Author's POV

Jungkook sighed because he can't take her it's not the business purpose she thinks he's going for, but his mafia work someone who took their money is hiding there and BTS has to go find him and kill him after taking their money and 'stuff' back.

Jungkook: baby I can't I'll be busy please understand I'll take you next time just not this one but i promise we'll go on a holiday there someday.

Y/N: umm okay I understand you'll be busy foolish me, it's okay let me make something for you.
Umm
.
.
.
Pancakes???

Jungkook: pancakes

He said agreeing.

Then she went towards the kitchen to make his breakfast. As y/n already had breakfast so it was just him right now.

While y/n was making pancakes jungkook got a call and he went outside to answer he always does it he never talks about his business in front of y/n.

He can't risk. Even if he got an emergency call for mafia stuff, he just makes sure y/n doesn't hear about these stuff.

Jungkook's POV

I was sitting in the living room of Y/N's house. Y/N was in her kitchen making PANCAKES🥞

When I got a call from Taehyung Hyung I got out of the house to pick up his call I can't talk in front of Y/N I don't know what he's gonna talk about so...

ON CALL

Taehyung: We have a meeting don't forget come to my company in half an hour.

Jungkook: Okayy.

..................

Taehyung hyung cut the call I walked back inside the living room to see y/n walking in with the pancakes.

AUTHOR'S POV

Jungkook: wahh this is so tasty Y/N.

Y/N: thank you oppa

Jungkook: okay listen I have to go after eating this I have a meeting.

Y/N: okay you can go but 3 days are too much how can I live without you. You already made me live alone saying it is safe here and you keep leaving for 3 to 5 days Or more.

Y/n spoke sadly.

Jungkook: aww y/n but what can i do business is business and yeah you are safe here believe me, you believe your Jungkook oppa right?

Y/N: yes I do

Jungkook: I will go now bye and don't forget to eat and sleep on time. Don't skip school and as always your driver will pick and drop you for university.

Y/N: okay now you go.

Jungkook: I'll miss you but fon't worry it's just 3 days love you bye.

Y/N: I am not worrying, I will party after you go.

Y/N said while giggling but apologized as soon as she saw jungkook's serious face.

Y/N: sorry I will not, bye go and take care, sleep on time, and focus on your job.

Jungkook: are you copying me you naughty girl *he said while laughing* okay now bye.

He said and got out of the house and sat in his car telling his driver to drive him to Taehyung's company

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛