CH 12

Author's POV

Taehyung: We're here

He said and parked his car that made y/n get out of her thoughts.

Y/N: huh? Ohhh Aahhh

She realised she had classes today and was about to jump out of the car when taehyung held her wrist and said.

Taehyung: no goodbye?

Y/N: OH MY GOD I AM BEING LATE BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU WANT A GOODBYE?????????

Taehyung: well I just asked for a bye what's a big deal in it.

Y/N: bye bye bye bye bye good bye leave me, there are only 2 minutes left for the bell to ring.

Taehyung: bye.

He said waving and smiling to her.

She waved back and ran towards her university.

Rosé: you girl we have been waiting here for you like for an hour.

Y/N: sorry sorry sorry i was just I don't know how to explain but stuff happened.

Jennie: the word stuff gives me wrong vibe.

Jisoo: yeah you hooked up with someone?

Rosé, Y/N, Lisa: what the hell

Lisa: my baby will not do that okay she is innocent let's go y/n.

Just when Lisa said this bell rang and all of the girls ran towards their classes followed by many others.

Y/N and the girls made it to class before their professor and y/n was thankful of that she doesn't want to get detention.

Y/N had her first class with all of her friends and Mark. When y/n entered the class Mark looked at her more like stared at her wondering why she didn't came yesterday he knows it could be just to get her mind off of the things that happened a day before yesterday but he just needs confirmation.

Mark's POV

I was looking at y/n thinking about the possibilities of why she didn't came yesterday it could be about the things that happened but i am not convinced until she tells me what if she was sick I need to know she's my responsibility anyway.

Back to Author's POV

They went towards an empty seat at the back and sat there.

After few seconds their professor entered the class and started teaching but y/n didn't pay attention to anything or you can say someone didn't let her pay attention to whatever that was going on she kept thinking about taehyung and the time she spent with him a while ago all of it was good until taehyung decided to confess his feelings now she is confused on what to do she might have a little just a ₗᵢₜₜₗₑ crush but she can't fall for him.

Ever.

She is scared she has a lot of reasons to be the way mark acted when she just received a small letter that she didn't even reply too she is scared of actually loving someone and second Jungkook he is a little protective of her what will he think when he founds out she is dating one of his friend.

Lisa: hey... Hey....... Yah Jeon Y/N

Lisa yelled not too loud for everyone to hear but enough to get the person next to her out of her thoughts.

Y/N: h-he- what do you want

Lisa: where are you lost?????

Y/N: no.. no nothing.

Jisoo: really? I've been looking at you for a while you were not paying attention I saw that.

Y/N: I'll tell you later.