CH 25

My whole body was hurting when i tried to shift and move a little on my place i wasn't able to open my eyes fully, I could just see a little blurry image of whats surrounding me with my almost closed eyes.

I kept trying and trying to open my eyes but failed this was getting me nervous and scared at the same point, i remember V and that gang member of his JK kidnapping me so I'm sure i am somewhere in their base and they're here too.

I should get out as quickly as possible because this is too much for any person who has nothing to protect himself.

I know the number of men's well-trained men's I need to get out before they come here but I need a plan too.

If i am in V's personal house or BTS's base then I'm dead because they're the most secure places, i don't know what to do now.

Wait...  now I'm realising i can see things i looked around and found myself in a basement like weird room, with different kinds of weapons at the end of the room on a table and some hanging on the walls.

I looked at myself and my whole body was tied tightly with ropes and i am not able to move my legs even a bit they are numb right now.

Moving my upper body is no help too even if they are pretty okay, the tight rope is not letting me do anything.

After 5 minutes of moving at my place i can finally feel my legs again. My body still hurts but now i am able to move my legs a little which helps, after shaking my legs hardly for a while the tight rope loosen a little.

I smiled when i was able to get my legs out of that grip of rope, i tried to stand up a little and go to the place where the weapons were i saw a very sharp knife 'must belong to Suga' i thought and took it.

I was trying to cut the ropes but because of my tied hands i am not able to do it, in frustration i kicked the wall behind the table when my eyes landed on a body lying dead on the floor totally covered in tried blood and the persons skin almost color blue-ish purple.

I went towards the body a little to see who it was, his face was turned towards the opposite side of mine, turning his face to my side, what i saw made my eyes widen in shock.

It was my uncle, who disappeared some days ago, we were searching for him everywhere he is my father's brother and one of his very skilled and trusted men.

He was given the job to steal V's parcel from a different country i guess it was drugs and a lot of weapons, he was working with sun-woo who is another skilled fighter of our gang.

Both of them were together since the training, they were childhood friends my uncle told me there past memories which i always used to be intrested to hear. Sun-woo was cold always and always one step ahead from uncle and he was rude some times too. Sun-woo was dad's favourite, even though both of them were skilled and together they were tough to fight against but this V and his stupid members killed my uncle he was not a very cold guy he atleast had some emotions in him but sun-woo was always cold but he is a nice guy.

I grew up with them and they taught me how to fight, and protect myself from my childhood only.

I felt my body suddenly pushed onthe ground that shocked me too much. I looked up to see BTS standing infront of me with some of their mens.

I was so shocked seeing a dead body in this room that I failed to notice the door of this room opening and someone coming in and falling down while i was tied to a chair isn't great i am so uncomfortable right now.

Mark: what do you want!?!?

I screamed being tired of these mens already i did no harm to them even if my dad was behind all this i never stepped into this so why am i the one who's here?