CH 21

Y/N's POV

Y/N: I don't know anything but I'm scared.

I said to my friends who were on a conference call with me.

Rosé: don't worry y/n-ah nothing will happen trust me.

Lisa: she is right you worry way too much.

Rosé: y/n- umm what about you rest a little bit for now?

Y/N: huh?

Jennie: you should sleep if you stay awake you'll keep on thinking about the stuff that happened so sleep.

Y/N: but I'm not slee-

Jennie: do what I'm telling you to do right now, I know what's good for you.

She said and cut the call, then jisoo who was on online told me to sleep or keep myself busy instead of overthinking about stuff and cut the call too😗.

Y/N: uhhh, what should I do now all of them sometimes, suddenly act this way.

I said and threw my phone in the corner of my bed and laid down still angry 😤on why they cut the call.

Few minutes pass and i still was not able to sleep so i picked up my phone and and started playing some games on it.

Soon getting tired of these games I opened Netflix to watch stuff. And i don't know when I slept while the movie was still on.

..............

Rosé's POV

In the middle of the call with y/n and others I received a message from jungkook sir saying to come back at his company with the others, so i believe that the others might have received a message like this too.

I don't know why such an lame idea came to my mind of telling y/n to rest and cut the call, since the others received this message they knew why I was talking like this so they actually helped me by saying sleeping will be right.

Jinnie might have used used a little harsh tone on y/n which she would've felt sad about and i know our y/n is angry right now.

But jisoo saved us at the end and texted us to meet at her house since it's the closest to jungkook's company.

I took my car and went to everybody's house and picking them all up lastly jisoo.

.....................

Taehyung's POV
(When y/n was coming back from jungkook's office)

I was on my way to my mansion after y/n's university ended, I was waiting for her when the university ended but she didn't come to me Or my office and went with rosé to jungkook's company.

I was confused on why she went to jungkook's company, like why does she wants to meet him? She wants to move out? Or is she complaining about something?

I thought of following them and see myself what they were doing but i thought of waiting until she was home.

I want to know why she lied to me, she told me she was going out and went to university where I strictly told not to go.

Soon I reached my house and went in sitting on the couch in my living room waiting for y/n.

She wouldn't take so long I can see her location she just 15 to 20 minutes away from my mansion.

After a few minutes I received a message from jungkook.

I texted y/n a while ago

'COME HOME AS SOON AS YOU CAN WE NEED TO TALK'