CH 42

Author's POV

It's been five days since y/n has left Taehyung's mansion, everything seems so unfamiliar and uncomfortable in her own house now, and she is having a hard time getting used to it again.

She does not feel at home in her own house now, her sweet little home she made herself where she chose everything by herself from the furniture to paints and every single design on her wall but this sweet little house doesn't feel like home anymore.

When she was kidnapped by Mark and kept in that dark basement she wished to get out of there and go to her home, but unfortunately not the home she was currently in but the home where she does not want to go again, that huge mansion of Taehyung's... That's what she referred to as home, her home where she lived with Taehyung.

Whom she met one day by accident, if Jungkook didn't go to Busan or if They never got hurt in a fight there were chances she might've never known her Taehyung oppa.

What if that day they didn't get hurt? She might've never met them, might've never found her brother's true face, might've never met her first love, she'd still be stuck with Mark and his daily dramas, she might have never been kidnapped but didn't her getting kidnapped helped her in getting away from Mark?

What was she supposed to do? She didn't know if the decision she made was right, they are mafias but they still helped her a lot and she knew just because they were mafias she was currently safe but being a mafia is not good, no... mafias do nasty things and she at least knows this much.

All she can think about is how she misses Taehyung and everyone and also how she can make things right between her and her brother.

Everyone tried to talk to her a lot of times these days, Taehyung and others from BTS and also Jisoo, Lisa, Rosé, and Jennie now that y/n knows BTS's reality she was smart enough to understand what her best friends were, it's getting hard for her to think straight right now, everything's a mess.

And for Taehyung it's very difficult for him to stop himself from going to her house and taking her back to his mansion.

It's hard to control when y/n is in the same city as him but still, he can't be with her, it's killing him and for y/n it's the same feeling but she knows she made the right decision by leaving Taehyung.

Jungkook: y/n what would you like to have for dinner, let's go to my hotel we'll have today's dinner there.

Jungkook said as soon as he came inside the living room breaking the chain of y/n's thoughts.

He threw himself on the couch and laid his head on y/n's lap.

Jungkook: y/nie... Where are you lost?

Y/N: oppa please don't act like we are on good terms, I hate you, don't act like we're back to being lovey-dovey siblings after I know your true face.

Y/n said harshly to jungkook, which broke his heart but he knew it was true and y/n was not wrong, she had the right to be mad at him and even leave him but he knew that he wouldn't be able to live without y/n, he raised her all by himself like his own baby now he would never want to lose her in any circumstances.

Jungkook: I know you're mad at me you have every right to but just know that I left the mafia two days ago, I  want to make everything between us alright again. It might cause me damage from the underworld but I  am sure I  can handle everything.

Y/N: wh-...

Jungkook: yes I  left the gang for you, I am sorry I was ever a part of it please forgive your oppa, and let's again be the lovey-dovey siblings we were.

Y/N: what you are doing right now doesn't give justice to what you've done to people in the past... How many innocents have you killed before, how many people in total have you killed before?

Y/n said still not forgiving Jungkook.

Jungkook: y/nie we haven't killed anyone innocent, there is no such thing as innocent in mafias, everybody is as fucked up as the others, we killed people who tried to kill us.

Jungkook: please now don't say no, stand up go to your room get ready and come to the living room after that, okay? I'll go get ready too.

He says and pushes y/n lightly towards her room's direction and he goes towards his room, not giving y/n even a second to deny his words.

And the sad defeated girl went to her room and did the same as her brother told her to, but... She didn't feel happy, She wouldn't have been like this if she had had the chance to go out with Jungkook a few months back. she used to love those times when jungkook asked her to go somewhere with him because it wasn't so often both of them got out together, Jungkook used to tell her it was for own safety and she believed him now she understands why he did that.

........

The whole time during the dinner Jungkook kept talking about how he felt after realizing the mistake he has done, how he should've never chosen a path like that, and on top of it lying to his sister.

This makes y/n convinced that he actually left the mafia, oh but how wrong she was.....

Once she came back home, she laid down on her bed rethinking everything she had done and said while she was blinded by anger toward her brother, her heart feels heavy because of the insensitive words she had said to Jungkook but her mind says otherwise it says she had made the right decision by leaving Taehyung and Jungkook.

Every happy moment spent with the girls or BTS makes y/n want to go back to them, but the only place she felt at home with her family betrayed her.

She does not know what to do and all of these thoughts are giving her a strong headache, she twisted and turned in her bed trying to get comfortable at some spot and make the ache in her head go away and without realizing she finally slept.

......

Taehyung's POV

It has been five days now... Five freaking days without y/n after claiming that she was safe with me and would never go anywhere again.

Who does god hate me so much that the only girl I love hates me or worse is scared of me?

I was waiting for her to propose to me as she was planning to do so we could marry as soon as possible but then somehow I fucked up, I RUINED EVERYTHING.

Without y/n nothing feels right my entire mansion feels empty, y/n is not here waiting for me to have dinner with her or to watch movies with her, or to spend time with her and to tell me how her day was.

Now she has gone back to the house she used to stay at a few months ago, back when we never met. I don't want it to be like this, I don't want her to move on from me and find someone else who has a decent job, no. never.

“I need to play dirty now in order to get y/n back.”

I smirked to myself.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛