CH 18

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung: how much information do we have about them?

Yoongi: it's not too much as I said but enough for me I'll have to find people who are close to one of them and get the answers.

Jimin: ahh you weirdo how will you do that you said we don't have information.

Yoongi: *death glares to him* they should have one friend or something obviously.

Namjoon: You two should find more about them just some little things can help us reach them.

He said referring to yoongi and hoseok.

Taehyung: they did a big mistake after trying again I won't leave them for sure.

Taehyung: okay now you all go out.

With that everybody walked out of the room. I called my personal assistant James

Not even a second passed and i heard a knock on my door I already knew who it was so I told the person to come in.

Taehyung: come in

James: sir you called me?

Taehyung: yes I want all the information about Jeon Y/N I sent you an image that's y/n

James: okay sir

Taehyung: and remember I want every single information about her.

'He immediately got out of my cabin, oh princess I am sure there's something you're hiding I will get to know about all of it soon and then you'll see'

I said to myself and smirked

Now I should go home y/n is alone and it's already 8:00pm I wanted to take her out today. Even though I don't know what's happening with her, if all her and her friends are saying is wrong, she was still sick yesterday she seems scared? I don't know about what but she needs to get her mind off of things and I guess this night out could at least help a little to me.

Y/N's POV

I woke up by some knocking on my door I opened it thinking it's taehyung but it was someone else. He was wearing all black like every men who was working for taehyung so i guess he's one of them.

Y/N: yes sir?

Bodyguard: don't call me sir please and i am here to tell you Mr. Jeon is here.

Y/N: Mr. Jeon?

I was processing what he said do i know any Mr. Jeon? Nah.... Wait

Y/N: Jungkook oppa????

Bodyguard: yes mam he is in the living room,do you know where-

He couldn't complete his sentence I ran from their towards the living room and I saw jungkook oppa sitting there with yoongi oppa.

Y/N: heyyyyyy

Jungkook: hey y/n how are you, you like it here?

Y/N: yes I do its great I am still confused on what I'm doing here.

I said raising an eye brow indicating I don't trust his decision of shifting in taehyung's house.

Jungkook: oh come on you'll like it and obviously it could help you to build a stronger relationship with taehyung.

Yoongi: hello y/n.

Y/N: heyyy,

Y/N: they don't let you sleep am I right?

I questioned him after looking at his dark eyes and dull expression.

Yoongi: yes you are right everybody goes work, work, work, work and no rest.